Even though I’d picked up the swirl liners, the dream matte powder, the foundation and the dream touch blushes as soon as they were out in the market, I hadn’t picked up the lippies released with them. The reason being that I thought the colors wouldn’t be too out of this world and quite common..So I ignored it for quite a while. But then some time back Rash happened to do a post on the lipstick in this range called Fruit Punch and that was it! I knew I had to pick it up..I wish it looked as good on me as it does on her but this shade has really won me over and I’m sure it will win you over as well
About the Maybelline High Shine Colorsensational Lipstick :-
- Mirror Like colour from micro mirror pigments.
- Creamier Feel From nourishing Honey Nectar.
Why you’ll Love Maybelline High Shine Colorsensational-
- See the sumptuous side of high shine.
- So refined, so sophisticated…it’s sensational.
- Mirror-like colour from micro-mirror pigments.
- Creamier feel from nourishing honey nectar.
- Now lips flaunt the most spectacular shine
About Maybelline High Shine Colorsensational Lipstick in Fruit Punch:-
- Color: This shade is a gorgeous fuschia pink shade. The tiny sparkles in it makes it look like my lips are having a party! I absolutely love how bright and vibrant this shade looks on me and I’m sure a lot of you would love it too.
- Price: INR399 for 3.5gms
- Coverage & Pigmentation: One swipe provides a sheer wash of color on my lips and at this point it actually resembles the L’oreal Nutrishine lipstick in Old Rose reviewed here. But when I swipe it more than once, the color deepens into a full coverage fuschia pink which looks quite bright.
- Texture: I love how this feels on my lips!! It’s non sticky and glides so easily on my lips…quite like skates on ice ! The sparkles are so fine and not gritty at all.
- Staying Power: This stays for about 2.5-3hrs on my lips before fading. But it does leave a pink tint on my lips which can be totally wiped off only with the help of a cleanser. I use the one from Maybelline reviewed here.
This is hands down a shade which has become one of my favourites in a short span of time. It’s quite a bright shade and not for the faint hearted but for those who are scared of such bright shades can ease into it by wearing this lightly in its sheer form first and then gradually building up as the comfort levels increase.
What I like about Maybelline High Shine Colorsensational Lipstick in Fruity Punch:-
- Resembles L’oreal Nutri-shine old rose lippy which I adore
- I love such vibrant shades which look OTT at all
- The tiny shimmers don’t dry out my lips and just adds to the over all look.
- Even though it fades, it leaves a pink tint on my lips so my lips never looks bereft of color.
- Doesn’t settle into my lip lines.
- Easily available
- Can be built up from sheer to full coverage
- Keeps my lips moisturized.
What I don’t like about Maybelline High Shine Colorsensational Lipstick in Fruity Punch:-
- I love it and can’t find any flaw in it!
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Value: 5/5
Have you tried Maybelline High Shine Colorsensational Lipstick Fruit Punch ?
You may also like reading:
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches