Today i am reviewing “Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Cleanser”.I have been using it since the starting of summer and so far it has proved itself worthy.I had used the other patanjali shampoo(Kesh kanti),and it was a total failure for me.So when my mom bought this for me,i was very tensed.But after the first use,I am liking it better n better every time.
- Price– Rs.95 for 200ml
- Shelf life– 2 years
My Take on Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser:-
Pros of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser
- It cleans hair thoroughly and does not left any product behind after even a single wash.
- It is milder as compared to other commercial shampoos,so it acn be used 3-4 time a week.
- Has a pleasant flowery fragrance.
- Does not cause any irritation of scalp or dryness of hair.
- The quantity is very good if compared to price.So, totally budget-buy.
- Adds shine to hair gradually after regular use.
Cons of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser
- Does not help much in hair fall or dandruff.
- Conditioner is needed after shampooing if you want soft n silky hair.
- Consistency is runny,so it may slip easily from hand and ended on bathroom floor if you are not careful
- Does not repair split ends.
Final Verdict Of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Cleanser
Have you tried Patanjali Kesh Kanti Milk Protein Hair Cleanser?
You may like reading these-
- Patanjali Tejus Tailum Review
- Patanjali /Baba Ramdev Crack Heel Cream Review
- Baba Ramdev Divya Kesh Tail/Taila Review
- Patanjali Products – Ojus mint tusli body cleanser (Product review)
- Rose water – Baba Ramdev Patanjali (Product review)
- Patanjali Tejus 100% pure coconut oil (Product review )and benefits of coconut oil on skin and hair
- Patanjali products( Baba Ramdev) haul
- Patanjali Tejus Beauty Cream (Baba Ramdev ) (Product review)
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair cleanser/Shampoo review(Baba Ramdev)
- Ram Dev Divya Kanti Lep review