I’m back here after a while and have really missed being here… realized it while having fun clicking all the swatches .
So while I was missing from here I have done a LOT of shopping and really wish to show off all of it to you guys soon. One of my best hauls was the NYX one. I bought this blush I’m reviewing today, while there was some little discount on Cherryculture.com.
Let me review NYX Tea Rose Cream Blush very quickly.
- Price: $ 6.50 for 3.5 gms on CC(Read cherry culture experience and haul ), I think I bought it for $5.50 couple of months back in discount.
- Shelf life: 12 months. This is one thing I keep reminding myself whenever I crave for some of the other shades of this cream blush. If I buy too many I’ll end up wasting a lot of unused stock.
- Colour: Tea Rose. In fact I bought this blush because tea rose lipstick was out of stock. Ana has reviewed it here and I so wanted to buy it!
About NYX Cream Blush Tea Rose:-
Tea rose is a very natural peach shade, on the boarder of Pink and Brown. It would suit fair to medium skin tones. It doesn’t show much on darker skin.
The pigmentation is really good
Texture: Its quite creamy and in these summer days it’s a bit more soft. Its easy to apply with blush brush(Read MAC 188 small duo fiber brush) or fingers. In summer I need to be careful that I pick up very little product, else it’s a big mess on the cheeks
After blending the blush gives a bit of natural shine(Read nyx blush glow review) thats more cause of the creamy texture. This makes the skin appear softer.It doesn’t last on my oily skin for more than 2 hours. In the winters it stayed a bit better though.
The mild shine was nice in winter and so I used it a lot in the colder weather but now in hot humid weather of Mumbai I hardly reach for it.
Swatches Of NYX Cream Blush Tea Rose:-
NYX Cream blush Tea Rose Blended
What I like about NYX Cream Blush Tea Rose:-
- Very nice colour
- Good texture
- Easy to blend
- Gives a natural glow to the face
- Quite affordable if bought at $ rateNice shades to choose from.
What I do not like about NYX Cream Blush Tea Rose:-
- Doesn’t last long on the skin
- Shelf life is only 12 months.
- May not suit oily skins so well
- Price in India at stores is quite high
Having said that I’m definitely gonna buy this same shade again after either I finish it or chuck it in a few more months. Would also like to try other pretty shades like Natural and Glow.
Hope the review helps at least a few of you
Have you tried NYX Cream Blush Tea Rose ?
You might like reading these also:-