Black Cherry Chutney from OPI is one of the most beautiful shade for dark, dusky or fair skin hands.It’s one of the favourite OPI from my collection and whenever I am in doubt I pick this one up.
Some of the interesting OPI nail polish in my collection are:-
- Price – INR 494
Black cherry chutney..so Indian I love its name
It has neither thick or too thin consistency and application with the brush is quite easy.
Shade Black Cherry Chutney is a black berry shade with with subtle red shimmer(check out glitter nail art) in it.
Shade turns out completely opaque in single coat too and when topped with a clear coat it doesn’ t chip for 4-5 days easily .Also, it looks fab when I apply multi coloured glitter(Check out glitter nail art) on it
It’s a perfect shade for a night out or any date.It brightens up my hands and if you are not black nail paint lover then this can be a good choice
Have you tried OPI Black Cherry Chutney Nail paint ?
Next I also want to try Lotus herbals crimson red shade which Upasana reviewed recently
You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Paint Pot Suggestions
- Wise She This Week Sale Alert (Nov Week 4)
- Places To Shop In Delhi- Kryolan, Khadi, MAC etc
- MAC Sheen Supreme Can’t Get Enough Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Sally Hansen Luminizing Face Primer Review
- Faces Nail Paint Silken Lilac Photos & Swatches
- Oriflame Cherry Garden Nail Polish Review