Today I am going to rave about my favourite(now HG) face wash, Patanjali Soundarya Facewash. Finally,after trying so many face washes my search for a good sls-free face wash ended here
Patanjali Soundarya Face Wash Ingredients:-
- Composition Each 10 gm contains :
- Orange peel :5mg
- Neem :0.5 mg
- Tulsi :0.5 mg
- Aloevera : 0.5 mg
- Base materials : Aqua,Gelbase,Glycerin,Honey,
Perfume,Sodium chloride,Diazolydinyl Urea,Iodo Propyl Butyl Carbamate,Vitamin E
- Acetate PEG-14M,permitted color – Q.S.
- Directions to use – Apply on wet face. Massage gently for 1 minute with water and wash with water.
- Shelf life – Best before 18 months from the date of manufacturing date.
- Price: INR 60. For 60 ml
Pros of Patanjali Soundarya Facewash:-
- There is no SLS or Paraben in this product.
- It does clean all the dirts and oil from face in a single wash.
- It makes face squeaky-clean and does not leave behind a film like some face washes do.
- After washing you can see a beautiful glow on your face(like you have just used a face-pack).This i really love
- It leathers well,so spreading it on face and neck is very easy and take less time.
- Very little product(about a pea size) is needed to wash face and another pea-drop for neck.So 4peas a day…keeps the “dirt n oil” away…This single tube will last minimum 2 months on twice a day,regular use.
- The flip-cap is easy to open/close,even single-handed.
- The lid closes tightly,so it is safe to carry it in a purse.
- Price is very good for the quantity given.
Cons of Patanjali Soundarya Facewash:-
- It Has a faint ayurvedic-medicinal smell.Not too strong,but sensitive noses may not like it.
- Dry skin people may find it drying.But with the use of a good moisturizer it can easily be managed.
- The packaging is very boring and its like some ayurvedic medicine.not at all charming,as a face wash should be.
- The flip-cap is very tight in some tubes.So if you have long nails it may break it while opening.
- It is available only in Patanjali shops.
Final Verdict: Patanjali Soundarya Facewash:-
Have you tried Patanjali Soundarya Facewash?
You may like reading these also:-
- Patanjali Tejus Tailum Review
- Patanjali /Baba Ramdev Crack Heel Cream Review
- Baba Ramdev Divya Kesh Tail/Taila Review
- Patanjali Products – Ojus mint tusli body cleanser (Product review)
- Rose water – Baba Ramdev Patanjali (Product review)
- Patanjali Tejus 100% pure coconut oil (Product review )and benefits of coconut oil on skin and hair
- Patanjali products( Baba Ramdev) haul
- Patanjali Tejus Beauty Cream (Baba Ramdev ) (Product review)
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti hair cleanser/Shampoo review(Baba Ramdev)
- Ram Dev Divya Kanti Lep review