Yesterday! when a reader asked for a bright pink eye makeup tutorial I got excited and rushed to grab MAC bright fuchsia pigment which I get to use occasionally because its a real bright and intense pigment which one can use rarely especially If your preference of eye makeup lean towards neutral shades.
For this Pink and gold eye makeup I will also be using
MAC Lucky green eyeshadow - When I got this eyeshadow Rash & Eesha told me that this is going to be the most loved one and they were so right.
MAC Antiqued Veluxe Pearl eyeshadow – A shimmery brown eyeshadow which has a ted bit of red in it.
MAC Pink Bronze Pigment -It’s a peachy coral pigment and and looks quite distinct when used alone especially if one has grey or green eyes.
Pink And Gold Eyeshadow Tutorial :-
- Step1 – Applied NYX Jumbo pencil in milk as an eye primer and blended it all over my eyes.
- Step2 – Applied MAC Pink Bronze pigment in inner 1/4th corner of my eyes and stretched it to the middle of the eyelid and from the outer corner applied MAC bright fuchsia pigment and blended both the shade where they met.
- Step3 – Now I have harsh pink lines in my crease so to blend that out I used MAC Antiques veluxe pearl eyeshadow(Pic3).Also from the crease to the brow bone applied MAC Vanilla pigment which is like a must have for any bridal or night eye makeup for me nowadays.(Used MAC 226 Small Tapered brush for the crease work)
- Step4 – On my lower lashline I used MAC Lucky green eyeshadow (Used Inglot 30 T eyeliner brush) and on waterline black kohl.
- Step5 – Curled my lashes and used lots of W7 mascara and filled my eye brows with MAC Espresso eyeshadow.Also applied Maybelline black gel eyeliner on upper lashline.
MAC Pink Bronze Pigment , MAC Brigh Fuchsia Pink Pigment, MAC Antiqued Veluxe pearl & MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow
This is how it looks I am using Emerald lenses here and I liked how bright Fuchsia pink pops up my grey lenses.
If you like wearing contact lenses then check out these posts
More In Pigment Series :-