I travel quite a bit for work and I may pack few clothes and plan to mismatch articles so as to wear on different days but I can never carry fewer blushes. I actually NEED blushes around me for a feel-good feeling…And the Pop Beauty Rose Belle Blush palette is just the right thing to boost my mood.
About Pop Beauty Rose Belle 8-color Blush Kit :-
- From Pop Beauty a palette of 8 complexion boosting rosy tones will take you from dull to delicious in a few sweeps.
- Rose Belle features universally flattering shades
- Silky high pigment colour lets your skin breath & gives you a no-makeup finish – just glow and radiance.
- Price: $28
Pop Beauty Rose Belle 8 Color Shade Description and swatches:-
These are the shades on the left panel:
- Pale Pink:This is a highlighter shade and a very neutral pink kinda shade.(Check out 10 pink blushes reviews and swatches)
- Baby Pink: This is a true baby pink blush which really makes me glow. I was so sad when this broke and I use the remainder like a real miser
- Fresh Rose: This is a warmer pink which has a mauve undertone. I quite like pairing this with a plum lippy like MAC Craving.
- Hot Pink: Now this really doesn’t look like a hot pink kinda shade. It’s a pale pink and the most pigmented of the 4 shades in this panel. It reminds me of Carnation Pink Blush from Faces infact.
These are the shades on the right panel:
- Mauve – This is probably my 2nd fav shade of this palette. This too broke a bit in my enthusiasm to use it, but nevertheless I luv thishade. It’s a more sober shade and much like the Opera Mauve blush from Faces. This can be used for mild contouring as well.
- Copper Rose:This is undoubtedly my most fav shade from this palette. It has a tinge of shimmer and is the perfect reddish coppery shade for me. This would also suit all skin tones. This works well for contouring too. This also makes me think of MAC Gingerly but I’m not too sure.
- Bronze Rose: This looks a bit brown in the pan but is actually a nice plum-pink shade which most of us will be able to use easily.
- Nude-Rose Glow: This reminds me a bit of Nyx blush in Desert Rose. A very versatile neutral rose shade which brightens up my face well.
About the Pop Beauty Rose Belle Blush Palette:-
- Packaging: It looks like a book..seriously…The square cardboard palette opens into 2 halves where each half houses 4 blushes. This doesn’t come with a brush or a mirror. It’s palm sized and easy to carry around. However, the irritating part is that incase of any fallout, it falls into other shades when I close the palette and this gets a bit messy. Hence, I have not thrown away the plastic separators and have chosen to keep them to avoid such mishaps.
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation in this palette is quite 50-50. Not too bad but not the best either. The deeper shades have better pigmentation whereas some of the lighter ones need to be dug into atleast once more than usual to get th e desired tint of color on the cheeks.
- Texture: Every single shade in this palette is Butter soft. I am not joking…None of these are chalky and are super soft to the touch. But this also translates into more fall out than usual and easy breakage which is obvious from my abused palette as well..
- Staying Power: The lighter shades from this palette last about 4hrs before starting to fade whereas the deeper shades stay on for the entire day! Which would be approx. 6-7hrs.
- Versatility: These shades are quite versatile in the fact that some of the shades can be used for mild contouring, highlighting…and as eyeshadows as well! So this is a really nice multi-purpose palette and guaranteed to be loved.
I love how handy this palette is.. It fits in the palm of my hand and I can easily pop it into my purse and carry it all around the place It’s not the best in terms of pigmentation or but a nice starter palette for those who’d like to begin with lighter and safer shades without investing a whole lot.
What I love about the Pop Beauty Rose Belle Blush Palette:-
- We get 8 gorgeous shades in 1 palette
- Can be used as eye shadows as well
- Shades are not chalky
- It has shades which can be used as highlighters as well as for mild contouring
- Butter soft texture
- No shimmer shades which I like since I’m not a big fan of shimmer blushes
- Easy on the pocket
- All shades are easy to use shades and would be perfect for beginners.
- Staying power is decent
- I love how cute the palette looks!
- Compact packaging which makes it easy to slip into your purse.
- Didn’t break me out or cause allergies.
What I dislike about the Pop Beauty Rose Belle Blush Palette:-
- Availability is an issue
- Not for those who like being adventurous with their blushes since these are all safe shades.
- Not too pigmented. But this is a con for me and may not be for others who are scared to use blush.
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Texture: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
Have you tried Pop Beauty Rose Belle 8 Color Blush Kit?
You may also like reading:-
- Revlon Sweet Innocence Custom Eyeshadow & Liner Duo Review & Swatches
- Womsee Colours Of Joy Silver Wave Nail Paint Review & NOTD
- Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin
- Top 10 Best Online Indian Shopping Sites In India (Part 1)
- Lush Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter Massage Bar Review
- Revlon CustomEyes Rich Temptation Eyeshadow & Liner Palette Review
- Avril Lavigne Blue Smokey Eyes Inspired Makeup Tutorial
- Kristen Stewart “W” Magazine Inspired Cat Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Eye Makeup With Faces Cosmetics Sparkles Dust
- MAC Expensive Pink Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Ardell False EyeLashes Review
- My First Simple Eye Makeup