I’m back with another blush review and this time its from Too Faced. My very first Too Faced Blush!!! Yippiee!I picked this up from Ebay and got it specifically because I wanted a Mocha kinda shade. I’ve been so enamored with pink for such a long time that I now have a yen to try new shades…reds, browns, plums…these are the shades I’m targeting now…wot say??
Too Faced Mocha Mi Amore Blush:-
Blushing bronzers add the perfect amount of color to any look. Mocha Mi Amore is a rich and creamy plumy brown; a pick-me-up for the face or anywhere else you want a naturally naughty glow.
How To Use Blush:-
- Give yourself the perfect flush with one of our three universal shades guaranteed to give your cheeks a lovely lift no matter what your skin tone might be.
- Using our Flatbuki brush your favorite blush into your bronzer for a little extra pop to your complexion!
- Dust blush into the crease of your eyes and slightly on the brow bone for eye opening appeal.
- Price: INR 1078
- Quantity: 6.7g
My take on the Too Faced Mocha Mi Amore Blush: -
- Packaging: The blush comes in a boxed form with a flip top lid which is magnetic. This is a bit like the Benefit boxed blushes and built in a sturdy way such that this will not break at all…Believe me, this has fallen from my hands SOOO many times and yet not a crack! Truly commendable since I have a rep of breaking blushes .Read Too Faced Glamour Gloss Chihuahua Bite and Highlighter Makeup – How To Apply Highlighter On Face
- Color: The color is a warm light coffee shade with a hint of pink. It is completely matte widout any sign of glitter or shimmer.
- Texture & Pigmentation: The is a matte finish blush and is decently pigmented. It’s buildable to an extent and what I like best about this is the tint of pink which ensures that this doesn’t look muddy at all. Texture is soft easy to blend.
- Staying Power: This blush stays for about 6hrs and then starts fading evenly.
- Application: I use a fluffy blush brush to apply this from the apples of my cheeks towards the temple in a ‘C’ shape. This even makes my face look a bit slimmer and brighter.
Pros of Too Faced Mocha Mi Amore Blush:-
- I love the box packaging. It’s so cool.
- This shade is a lovely everyday shade and has a touch of pink which suits me well.
- Decent pigmentation
- Will suit fair to medium skin tones
- Staying power really good.
- Texture is soft and blends easily. Not at all chalky.
- Can be built up easily.
Cons of Too Faced Mocha Mi Amore Blush:-
- It’s pigmentation is good but I still wish for a better color pay-off
- Not available in India.
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5
You may also like to read:
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious :Review, Swatches
- LA Girl Crème Lipstick Secret Admirer Review & Swatches
- Ambika Pillai Toast Lipgloss Review &Swatches
- MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Mat4 Matte Antique Pink Lipstick Review & FOTD
- MAC Stay in Touch Cremesheen Lipstick :Swatch,Review & FOTD
- Makeup Suggestion For Karwa Chaut
- La Vie en Rose (Life through rose colored glass)The Rosy Flush(Makeup tutorial)
- Flower Inspired Makeup Look
- Seductive Eye Makeup With The Balm Shady lady palette
- The Balm Hot Mama Blush Review & Swatches