For a rich lip color with a creamy shine, the Velvet Matte Lipstick, available in 45 stunning shades infuse the lips with vibrancy. Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy, yet matte finish. A one of a kind product in India, it has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance while keep them nourished with Vitamin E. Staying on up to 5 hours on application, the Velvet Matte Lipstick can be further accentuated with lip gloss and lip liner.
- Price : Rs 225
- Quantity: 4.2 gms
- A budget friendly,beautiful Magenta shade that is opaque and does not bleed.
- It is a universally flattering pink and you can feel your face brighten up when this shade is worn.
- It will suit most indian skin tones.
- Rum Raisin is very pretty mauve maroon shade which will suit almost all Indian skin tones.
- This color brightens the complexion
- It’s very pretty bridal shade
- It’s a great earthy-coral-pink colour.
- There is some drying but it can be solved by using a good lip-balm underneath.
- Long-lasting hence will be a good choice for working women.
- When used as a stain on lips, it will be subtle enough for college go-ers
- It’s a pink plum perfect matte lipstick with absolutely no shimmer.
- You can wear it every day to work as well.
- Will flatter all skin tones
- They don’t accentuate fine lines for 2-3 hours until and unless if you have real chapped lips.
- Peach Crush – It’s a matte peachy coral shade. If you are above NC 40 or on the duskier side then do try it out
- Secretly Pink – This pink has tad bit of micro silver shimmer in it which is very apparent after a few hours.
- Unique and Beautiful Coralish pink shade
- Suitable for most Indian skintones
- Can be worn even without a lipbalm if lips are not too dry.
- Leaves a nice pink tint and looks gorgeous on most skin tones.
- Needs a lot of make up remover to get rid of the lipstick
- Blush is a deep maroon with pink undertones.
- Very suitable for working ladies who wants to minus so years.
- It doesn’t flake or fade unevenly.
- Keeps the lips well moisturised (++ point)
- Apt for fair skin tones
- Those with pigmented lips do not try this one.
- Decent colour for working women cause of its lasting power and tone
- Glides without tugging and is moderately moisturizing.
- Sets to a creamy, matte finish
- Lasts for 4 to 5 hours with medium to full coverage
- Hides pigmentation
- It is very berry smooth with an amazing fragrance.
- It is shine free, pigmented and matte
- Packaging is not fragile and it can be easily carried in a bag.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Thrilling Pink:-
Thrilling Pink’- Nope, nothing thrilling about the pink. It’s your usual subtle cool toned pink, very suitable for everyday wear. I am wondering why they named it so??? Like the ‘special mauve’ from this range, don’t lett the name distract you.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Pretty please:-
one line for this lipstick only, Yes, pretty please. This shade is my favourite among the two. I’ts a subtle brown with slight reddish-pink undertones. It looks more natural if you just use 1 swipe of it over alipbalm. To get a deeper colour 2 swipes are enough. If you have seen the shade ‘over the top’, then add 2 tones of more reddish-brown to it and you get ‘Pretty please’ Or just make ‘Peach Crush’ a little bit more brown and it reduces the intense colour. I think in the colour-wheel, pretty please is more than ‘over the top’ & less than ‘Peach Crush’
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Obsessed Orange-
as the name suggests, is a very very pretty orange shade (no coral, really orange) so you will definitely be obsessed with it. It does not make your teeth look yellow like some other orange shades do. I love it more n more
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Special Mauve:-
Special Mauve – Honestly, there is nothing special about this shade. It’s a medium-deep mauve colour having purple undertones. But still it is lovely to look at once applied to lips. I would advise girls under 30 to avoid it, as it tend to make you look more mature…Its kinda an “aunty” shade.
Have you tried Colobar velvett Matte lipsticks yet? What’s your favourite Lipstick?
You might like reading these also:-