About Lip Ice Color Naughty Orange:-
LipIce Micro Shine Color not only treats your lips but also provides you with vivacious, fresh and seductive lips.
- LipIce Color with a burst of spectacular color that keeps your lips soft, smooth and nourished.
- Enriched with Natural Beeswax and Mineral Oil that provide ample moisture to lips while giving a smooth and even finish.
- Enhanced with high moisturising formula that keeps lips soft, smooth and nourished.
- Fortified with Micro Shine Granules that give your lips a sparkling glow.
- It comes with UV protection that guards your lips from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Does not smudge and transfer to teeth.
Shine on… Flirt on… With LipIce Color!
Lip Ice Price India – INR 200($4)
On the lips, the color is a sheer peachy orange and it looks superbly natural. In fact, this suits me better than the pink tint. So much so, that I’ve been ignoring my lippies and rushing to this when I have to go out. I’ve slowly begun to realize that I should give all the pinks some rest and move onto peachy orange-based tints.
The shade is true to its name…it’s a Hot Pink. When I first opened it I never thought that it would be so much pigmented but I was in for a surprise it came out as hot pink on my lips, totally love it. I don’t like shimmers in my lippies so when I saw the shimmers in tube I was dishearten but somehow miraculously the shimmers are not that prominently visible on lips. It just gives a nice sheen; your wont lips won’t twinkle like a crazy star
- Packaging: It comes packed inside a cardboard thingy, which has all the details at the back. The lip balm though doesn’t have any much details on it except the bottom which has the name of the shade. It comes in a twist form, and the packing is sturdy enough.
- Shade: The shade is an intense blue-based purple-plumy shade, which totally makes my lips look dark and aged. Infact with this lip balm, I have to be a little gently not to over apply it, because it gets really intense and almost dark purple on me (booooh I have pigmented lips !) I’m not a big fan of this lip balm, since I feel it’s too dark for being a lip balm, it would have been great if it was just a tint.
- Staying power: It starts on really dark and intense with a little shine, but gradually starts fading within half an hour and fades after an hour or so. The max it stayed on my lips was 2hrs. That’s ok, if you consider it as a lip balm, but I consider it more as a lipstick (being soo pigmented, and price and also the quantity is less). The good thing is that it doesn’t transfers to teeth (that is one of its claim).
A sheer pink shade which get intense after fifteen seconds.
Like I said, this is like a mini lipgloss because it has sheer pink color with gold shimmer which is quite prominent on the lips. I had mixed feelings with the shimmer in a lipbalm, coz initially I loved it but after sometime when the shimmer started to settle in my fine lines leaving lips fully dry, I started hating it. I like the fact they tried to bring a new concept by adding shimmer but I think it’s an epic fail concept to add shimmer in a lipbalm coz then they had compromised on the moisturizing ability of the lip tint/balm.
You might like reading these also:-