Avon is a leading global beauty company and it’s India’s product line includes beauty products and fashion accessories, with well-recognized brand names as Avon Color, Anew, Skin-So-Soft, Avon Solutions and Avon Naturals. Introducing Advance Techniques 3D Rescue from Avon.
Introducing Advance Techniques 3D Rescue from Avon.
- Price: Rs 599
- Quantity: 100 ml
- Availability: June 2012
- The Breakthrough: 360 Repair Technology targets and repairs damage on every dimension – surface, core and ends, caused by all 3 sources – chemical, thermal and mechanical.
- The Concept: Most women don’t wake up with salon-perfect hair: Styling takes time—and takes a toll. Over the course of one year, the average woman will devote 10 whole days (240 hours) to her styling routine, with most of that time spent damaging her hair.
From curling and blow drying, to straightening and coloring, the styling damage builds up over time—leaving hair dull and lifeless. Avon developed new Advance Techniques 3D Rescue to reverse the effects of over-styling, repairing three years of damage in just three days.
- The Technology: Avon’s 360 Repair Technology seeks out damage and goes below the surface to infuse moisture and strengthen from within.
- The Results: In just three days, three years of hair damage is repaired. Hair looks and feels stronger, healthier, and instantly softer with 10x less breakage. After one use, 91% of split ends are instantly repaired.
Testimonial from Super star Fergie “Whether I’m on tour or at a photo shoot, my hair is constantly being styled, Advance Techniques 3D Rescue fixes that damage and keeps my hair from breaking – it looks and feels so much smoother and healthier.”
- Where to buy: Available exclusively through your personal Avon Representatives.
To locate an Avon Rep you can go to www.in.avon.com or call 1860-500-2866.
Have you tried Avon Advance Techniques 3D Rescue?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Vedic Line Neem and Brahmi Face Pack Review
- Khadi Scrub Silver Moon (With Sandal) Review
- Lush Vanishing Cream Review
- Shahnaz Husain Shaclove Cream for Pimple Prone Skin Review
- Derma Dew Acne Soap Bar Review – Acne killer Body Soap
- Permanent Solution Of Acne & How To Get Flawless Skin