Hello all! Today, I want to review the Exfo 10 Avocado face scrub from Vedic Line. Recently, I got hooked to Vedic Line products, lured by the term that they contain no Parabens. But, are they really better than the rest? They are available at Urbantouch for a good price, and I am trying out quite a few of their products, so next few days, bear with me as I speak about them, okay??
- Read: Acne Treatment – Lotus Acne Gel Review and Vedic Line Plus BB (Blemish Balm) Cream SPF 20 Review
About Vedic Line Exfo 10 Face Scrub:-
Gentle on skin, removes unhealthy cells and purifies. Formulated with fine scrub grains, Avocado Oil, Amino Fruits Acid & Glycolic Acid to polish and freshen, so absorption of nutrients becomes convenient.
- Price: INR 175/-
- Quantity: 75 ml
The good thing about the packaging of Vedic Line’s face scrub is that it comes in a tube with a flip top cap, my favourite thing, because its way more hygienic and easy for me to use. Apart from that, I find the package sturdy enough for me to handle. It does not leak out at all.
I opened the top and poured a bit of it on the back of my hand, and used a fingertip to rub it. Well, I did not see any difference to my skin after I’ve washed it, except that my skin is slightly oily when I use it. The scent of this is pleasant and mild, reminds me of the walnut scrub from Himalaya, if I am not mistaken.
The product contains Sodium Lauryl Sulphate btw.
Inside, the face scrub has a creamy texture with big granules.
Now, this is my first gripe about the scrub that the grains are perhaps too harsh and it irritates my skin. The other problem is, it is VERY creamy and that means… you get it… zits for me.
I used this twice, and I have woken up twice the next morning with a zit. Actually, in the second case, with two zits which did not make me happy at all.
So the scrub is now being used as my manicure scrub, because I find the grains too big for me. Also it does nothing for my blackheads or whiteheads, and it is really not purifying for me.
What I like about Vedic Line Exfo 10 Face Scrub Review:-
- Nice, uncomplicated packaging
- Travel friendly
- Mild scent
What I don’t like about Vedic Line Exfo 10 Face Scrub Review:-
- Creamy texture… which is bad news for combination skins. Dry skinned girls will probably thrive on this
- Breaks me out
- Big grains… harsh on my skin
- Does not clean my skin or purifies my skin as it claims
Will I Repurchase: Nope.
Verdict: The product is not good for my skin at all… am using some products to remove the effect it has had on me… namely, the zits.
Have you tried Vedic Line Exfo 10 Face Scrub?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Body Shop Earth Lover Apricot & Basil Shower Gel Review
- Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Puree Body Lotion Review
- 3 Veet Ready To Use Hair Removal Wax Strips REVIEW
- Oriflame Visions V* Sparkle Collection Lip Palette Review
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness Day Cream Review
- Illamasqua Scandal Lipstick Review
- Nivea Visage Oil Regulating Toner Review