Head & Shoulders Silky Smooth Shampoo
Price– INR 60 for 80ml
One shampoo which everyone resorts to in case of severe dandruff is definitely the Head & Shoulders Shampoo. The Head&Shoulders Smooth & Silky shampoo acts as moisture-rich pick-me-ups. The rich, indulgent shampoo leaves hair silky smooth, and leaves scalps up to 100% free from dandruff*. With add moisturizers as the key ingredient, this shampoo replenishes the moisture balance from the roots. Regimen of H&S shampoo + conditioner gives you 100% dandruff-free and 100% smoother hair that you can’t stop touching. It is available in Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Price – Rs. 120 for 180ml
Whoever has invented this Shampoo is a genius. In just 4-5 washes approximately, my dandruff just disappeared and never returned back. I even stopped using this shampoo in between just to test it and was using Loreal Total 5 shampoo but still the dandruff didn’t come back. I love this shampoo because all the anti dandruff shampoos I know, dry the scalp and make your hair like a broom. As if they suck the oil out of your scalp, but this did not only help me get rid of dandruff, it even made my hair more smooth and soft without damaging my hair. Infact, with regular usage my scalp became clean and healthy, my hair shiny soft smooth and manageable without any tangles and I clearly remember I hardly used to comb my hair because they were tangle free and easy. I love Pantene shampoos especially because of their fragrance and they literally stay for a longer time. My boy enjoys the smell of it, he tells me it’s a “turn on” So I will suggest all those ladies who have light to medium dandruff occurrence should go for this. It’s an excellent stuff to combat dandruff and to get smooth silky hair. Also it’s a very mild shampoo, can be used daily.
- Quantity: 200 ml
- Price: 2250 INR
The shampoo is a thick milky white liquid. I take a small amount and apply it liberally on my hair, wet it ith some water and massage my scalp for lather. It doesn’t lather much which is why I end up using loads of it. The SA told me I have to use the shampoo on the scalp, to help remove the dandruff. Well, I don’t know how true that is; but I haven’t veered away from her saying. I gently massage my scalp with this and wash off thoroughly. On a downside, this has SLS & Parabens => double blooper!! I so wish it didn’t.
It surely works for me I guess I found my HG shampoo for dandruff. That said I am certainly re-buying this shampoo.
- Price: & Quantity: 89 for 100ml & 109 for 200ml
What I noticed right from just 2 washes is that it makes my hair really soft, smooth and shiny. It is truly nourishing and I don’t find the need for a conditioner. It also reduced itching and discomfort. It worked wonderfully in winter. But in this awfully humid summer, I find that this weighs my hair down a bit. I like my squeaky clean in this weather, so I use my regular shampoo (Herbal Essences Body Envy: U can read the review here) and follow up with this so that I can forgo my conditioner. As far as dandruff is concerned, I found no difference whatsoever. I feel this will suit dry hair really well and may work on dry, flaky dandruff. On my oily dandruff, this is quite ineffective.
- Price: INR 190/-
- Quantity: 200ml
- Shelf life: 36 months from date of manufacturing
- Price Vs.Quantity: I always thought matrix is a specific range, hard to buy, and only available in salons. But once my friend got it, I was happy to see the price, 200ml for Rs.190/- is too good. It would easily last for a long time, but of course usage depends from person to person.
- Texture: The shampoo is white pearly in color, and texture is just right . I usually dilute the shampoo in some water before using it, and it works just fine as it would without diluting. This way I use the product optimally and it lasts me for a long time. It lathers well like any other shampoo does.
- Fragrance: The shampoo’s fragrance it little citrusy, not too strong or too faint. On my hairs, the fragrance vanishes after 2-4hrs.
- Efficiency: This shampoo worked greatly in removing the dryness/flakiness I got from the biotique’s shampoo, I’m sorry but I have to compare the two. The product’s efficacy is proved in two ways, firstly I stopped using the biotique’s shampoo and my dandruff stopped, and then I started using matrix biolage, my hair became soft, shiny and my scalp is in definite good form. I have been using this shampoo since last 2months and I’m loving it. Clear-cut a worthy shampoo for people suffering from dandruff !! Must Try at this price My scalp is not dry, not oily, just healthy
- Price: Rs. 495/-
- Quantity: 250ml
It is colorless gel based shampoo. Its consistency is neither runny nor thick.
Usually I get dandruff back on me the third day after I shampoo.. But with this shampoo, it extends for 4-5 days and the flakes appear less, sometimes no flakes at all. To be more specific with 4-5 washes, my severe dandruff condition has changed to mild dandruff. But with regular usage, I found my already dry hair is becoming drier though I used Rainforest Moisture conditioner after shampoo.
So I bought Rainforest Moisture Shampoo and when I used the mixture of both shampoos, my hair escaped from dryness.. As days passed by, I started using very less quantity of this Ginger shampooalong with the Rainforest Moisture Shampoo. Recently I have started to skip this Ginger Shampoo for every wash. I use it once a week or whenever I feel itchiness or flakes.
Whats your Favourite Dandruff Shampoo reviews?
You might like reading these also:-