I’ve always been obsessed with pink. Pink Lipsticks, pink blushes and what not. But lately I’ve realised I have too many pinks and my interest has shifted somewhat to corals, reds and raspberrys. My first introduction to this shade was Avon True Color blush in Raspberry followed by MAC Mineralized blush in Love Thing. And I loved them and craved for more. I’ve made it my life’s aim to try every kind of blush there is! Can you blame me? With such amazing shades around, its no wonder I’ve turned into a Blush fiend ..
This is a blush a friend got me from his trip abroad and was part of my Diwali haul. I already had a shade from this range called Toasted Almond reviewed here.
About Black Radiance Baked Blush in Warm Berry: -
Contains a silky-smooth, highly pigmented formula that blends easily and evenly for natural glow. Not tested on animals.
- Price: $ 4.99
- Quantity: 3g
My take on the Black Radiance Baked Blush in Warm Berry:
- Packaging: This comes in a circular packaging and is quite sturdy (has survived innumerable falls thanks to me with a see through lid which makes it easy to identify the shade. As visible the pan is surrounded by a slight depression in the pan which helps catch any fallout. So no need to worry about wastage. This doesn’t come with a brush or a mirror. I don’t mind not getting a brush but do wish it came with a mirror.
- Color: This color is an all out raspberry shade with purple undertones. In the pan, it looks like it may be a bit shimmery but when applied it comes out totally matte.
- Texture & Pigmentation: The blush is in a dome shape and feels a bit hard to touch. But don’t be fooled by this. A single swipe will make you go crazy with the amount of color that comes off. This is an insanely pigmented blush and needs to be used carefully or else you’d look like one of those PeeWee dolls with their white faces and cheeks which stick out with the round red circles.
- Staying Power: This blush stays on me the entire day! More than 8hrs too! I haven’t tested it for more than 12hrs, but I feel like this would make the cut in that regard as well.
- Application: This color needs to be applied with attention since it’s so bright and pigmented. And for those with lighter skintones, you need to be even more vigilant while applying this. I love this shade a lot but must admit that it looks waaaay better on deeper skin tones. I used it on a friend of mine who’s on the duskier side and it looks so much better on her!
Also, blending must be done well with this blush and attention must be paid to avoid any harsh lines. This blends easily but the color is so rich that one has to be careful.
What I love about Black Radiance Baked Blush in Warm Berry: -
- The shade is very versatile and can even be used as an eyeshadow
- Looks amazing when worn lightly during daytime and a bit heavily in the evenings.
- Pigmentation is super! I have no words to express how pigmented this is.
- It has a staying power to rival the best
- Minimal fallout.
- Would look lovely on any skin tones but best on duskier skin
- For the price and quantity, this is an amazing blush to have in your kitty.
- Super sturdy packaging despite this being a drugstore product. I do wish it came with a mirror though.
- Its a matte shade which makes it easier to wear to work as well.
- Easy to blend
What I don’t love about Black Radiance Baked Blush in Warm Berry:-
- Availability in India
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried this baked blush in Warm Berry?
You may also like reading: -
- Maybelline New Watershine Pure Natural Water Lip Color MF21 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick On the Mauve, Glamorous Red and Pleasure Me Red Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick Choco Pop & Plaza Pink Review & Swatches
- Maybelline BB Cream In Shade Radiance Review
- Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick in C22 Review
- Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick Purple Diamond Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorama Silver Sand Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Pleasure me Red Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick Summer Sunset Review & Swatches