Hey everyone, this is my first time reviewing a product somewhere other than my own blog so I’m a little nervous and vary because have to mind my language, not to mention my criticism. So I chose a product that I am relatively satisfied with to do the review.
Today I’ll be reviewing the Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow.
- Price- This costs about 645INR but can be purchased cheaper online.
My Experience with Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Gris Dandy
The shade that I have this shadow in is Gris Dandy, which is a dark grey with shimmer, neutral silver-grey with shimmer and a beautiful silver colour.
What I really liked about the packaging is that you can see the colours through so even if you are not in the mood to try out the colours you can just pick them up. Not to mention like so many shadows with similar coloured, non transparent casing, you can do your eyes in a real hurry with this without having to go through the boxes, reading the names etc.
This shadow is very much pigmented, it is enough to apply one stroke of colour on your eye to achieve the desired smoky effect. But this shadow has one small issue. Ok two issues. Maybe three, let me get into it bit by bit.
I noticed that this one rubs off very easily, meaning, you have to sit like a doll without touching your eyes even a little bit. I wore this and then put on my round neck tee, had to redo one eye and change the tee because the eyeshadow had come off on the collar where it had been touched. And yes, I wore a primer that day.
The second thing is that this thing is really not great to be applied with a regular shadow brush. You see the brush given with it? That’s the best kind of brush to use to apply this shadow. It really gives nothing with a regular brush, might as well rub the brush against a grey wall for the amount of colour that I get on it.
The third thing is that the shadow is very expensive for the amount of time it lasts on your eyes; I’d rather get an NYX palette for this one’s lasting time.
Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Gris Dandy Swatch
Pros of Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Gris Dandy:
- This shadow is very pigmented and is true to the colours shown
- The glitter doesn’t fall out
- Beautiful colours and a large variety to choose from
- Available almost everywhere
- Very soft texture
Cons of Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Gris Dandy:
- The colour doesn’t last and is very easy to wipe off
- Expensive for the quality
- Difficult to apply
That’s all I have to say about this one.
Would I repurchase Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Gris Dandy-
No, I’ll go for one of the shadows from NYX since these kinds of shadows don’t seem to be my thing. But I’m still not dissatisfied with this; it is perfect for those nights out when you’re just going for dinner or something.
Have you tried Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Gris Dandy?
I am a beauty and style blogger. Not the kind of beauty and style blogger you are used to. I believe in showing a person’s personality through their style. Not in following trends mindlessly. Tat’s not being fashionable, that’s being cattle.
Read Kofykat blog here
You may like reading these-
- Time to get Purpled! Bourjois Intense Extrait No.4: Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow 10 Review -(Black)
- Bourjois Powder Kabuki Review
- Bourjois Duochrome liner Violet Rose Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Bleu Graphique Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick Rose Tendre Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Sweet Kiss Lipstick Rose Seduisant 51 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Prune Moderne 75 Review
- Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Brush On Concealor Review
- 8 Bourjois Khol And Contour Eyeliner Review & Swatches