21st dec 2012 midnight…me sleeping deeply and an angel appears in my dream and wakes me up
Angel- Tups tomorrow the world is going to end; as you have been a good gal and I know you love lippies, I will allow you to take one lippy with you to the new world.
Me- errrrrrr one
Angel- ok not more than two
Me- Yipeeeeeeeeee.. I will choose colorbar oh my magenta and Mac ruby woo
Such a devil angel I tell you
Hehehe from the above conversation you must have come to know how much I love colorbar velvet matt lipstick “oh my magenta”.
About Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta:-
For a rich lip colour with a creamy shine, the Velvet Matte Lipstick Its unique 2-in-1 formulation gives the lips a creamy, yet matte finish. It has super softening agents that give the lips a soft and supple appearance.
- Price – Rs. 225 for 4.2gms but I got it at a discounted price of Rs. 203 from stylecraze
My Experience with Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta:-
- Packaging – This lipstick comes in a steel body with a transparent cover making it easy to see through the shade. It’s quite sturdy as its in one piece without any scratches after my Kashmir trip.
- Shade- It’s true to its name a beautiful magenta- a neutral deep pink. It’s a bright shade but totally wearable. It totally brightens up my complexion ; it has become my fav go to lipstick as I look very pale nowadays.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta Swatches:-
- Texture – Though it is a matte lipstick but it is nothing like drying matte’s of MAC. On the contrary it’s smooth and creamy and easily glides on the lips. Many gals complain about it being dry but for me it keeps my lips soft, no dryness even after long hours of wear.
- Pigmentation- It’s highly pigmented. One swipe is enough to cover the pigmentation on my lips
- Staying power- The staying is just awesome; it stays easily for 5-6 hours and after that it leaves a beautiful tint. During my Kashmir trip I used to get ready by 7 am but even after having lunch around 3 pm there is to be color on my lips.
All in all m totally loving it and gonna try out many other shades in the velvet matt range. They are the best pocket friendly lipsticks and can easily give competition to high end brands.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta Lip Swatch:-
Pros of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta:-
- Long staying power
- Lovely universally flattering color which brightens the complexion
- Not at all drying on lips like other mattes
- Leaves a nice tint behind
- Wide range of colors
- Easily available
- Decently priced
Cons of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta:-
- Settles in fine lines after few hours
Will I recommend Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta- Do I need to answer that! Please do get it… it’s the most universally flattering deep pink I have ever come across.
Have you tried Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta?
P.S. I have been MIA for a while…after my Kashmir trip…I have fallen sick badly. Miss coming online and gossiping with you guys.
You may like reading these also:-
- Colorbar I-Glide Pencil Cocoa Bar Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick BLUSH 04M Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Very Coffee Review & Swatches
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Kohl Intense Eyeliner Mysterious Blue 002 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Autumn Rose 20 Nail Paint Reviews & NOTD
- Colorbar Instant Cover Up Stick Caramel Treat Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Toffee tango 005 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Lip Pot Cherry Pop 017 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar i-Glide Eyeliner in Flirty Turq Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Coral Crush 006 Review and Swatches
- Colorbar Shy Rose Nail Paint – My Favourite Red nail paint
- 15 Street Wear & Colorbar Nail Paint Swatches