About ELF Radiance Blush in Coy: –
Exquisite, delicate, pigment that makes cheeks radiant combined with a healthy-looking glow. Infused with texturizing agents, skin feels smooth and pores are minimised.
- Directions: Gently slide cover backwards over blusher compartment to open.
- To Apply: Brush e.l.f. professional blush brush gently over powder, tap excess powder off brush and blend into apples of cheek
- Price: $1
- Quantity: 2gms
- Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide(CI 77891), Kaolin , Petrolatum Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides(CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarines (CI 77007)
My take on the ELF Radiance Blush in Coy: –
- Packaging: The blush comes in a tiny plastic square pan with a slide out panel which houses the blush. The entire thing is transparent so its easy to identify the color.
- Color: Coy looks like a silvery mauve on me. On other foreign blogs, I’ve seen this take on a more mauve-y tone but on me its this silvery mauve with a lovely sheen to it. I personally would have loved more mauve in this.
- Texture & Pigmentation: The blush is really soft and very pigmented. You can see this from the finger swatches below which is just 1 swipe This blush does have a bit more fall out than usual though which may be a cause of concern to some. But for a blush in $1, I really ain’t complaining
- Staying Power: The staying power for this not too much I know. But on my skin tone, the mauve tint is visible for around 1.5hrs and then the sheen remain for another hour or 2.
- Application: I use the Ambika Pillai Blush brush or the Bare Escentuals Angled face brush to apply this.
I have another blush in this range called Glow, which I love. But this is a bit of a disappointment. I wanted more of a mauve tint to it which is absent. To make this work..i.e. To make the color more long lasting and visible, I usually mix it with another blush and apply. My fav blush to combine this with would be NYX powder blush in Silky Rose. Also, I should mention that this suits duskier skintones better and the mauve is more pronounced then as opposed to lighter skin tones.
Pros of ELF Radiance Blush in Coy:-
- Pigmentation is commendable
- Costs just $1
- The deeper the skintone, the better this will look.
- Texture is soft and easy to blend.
- The cost makes it easy for anyone to try out more shades
- Not chalky or dry
- No Animal Testing
- Natural Ingredients
- Charity Supporter
This is what it looks like after blending..
Cons of ELF Radiance Blush in Coy:-
- Some may not like the flimsy packaging which is prone to breakage and scratches
- Staying power is bad
- Availability in India
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 4/5
- Packaging: 3/5
- Staying Power: 2.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
Have you tried ELF Radiance Blush Coy ?
You may also like to read: