This was part of my Diwali haul last year mentioned here. I am still amazed how my friend happened to get so many great goodies…Any other guy would’ve said a big no right away The reason why I asked him to get this was because this I ssaid to be the closest dupe of the Nars O Blush. Now I don’t really have the Nars blush, but I’ve compared swatches online and this truly is a really close dupe.
About ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral: –
The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!
Apply to the apples of the cheeks or any other area you wish to highlight.
- Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polybutene, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77077), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090).
- Price: $3
- Quantity: 4.75gms
My take on the ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral: –
- Packaging: The blush comes in a black, plastic square pan like the Nars blush pans except that this has a clear panel in the front which makes it easy to identify the shade in my drawer.
- Color: Candid Coral is a peachy gold very much like the Nars O. The sme sheeny-shimmer, the exact same tinge of peach…this blush has it all.
- Texture & Pigmentation: The blush is pigmented nd thankfully has next to nil fallout. Pigmentation is intense and just a dip into the pan is sufficient for me.
- Staying Power: This stays for about 6hrs on me on an average. The sheen tends to dull down after 4hrs but the peachy tint still remains which I love.
I’ll be honest..I never liked Nars O blush. I like actually color on my cheeks as opposed to shimmer and shine. But since everyone was raving so much about the shade I decide to get a more affordable dupe so that it wouldn’t pinch me too much if I didn’t like it. But surprisingly I do like this. I like it for that subtle glow and it really brightens up the face without making me look too golden or overly bright. Would you like to use this blush?
Swatches of ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral:-
Pros of ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral:-
- Pigmentation is fabulous
- Easy on the pocket
- Isn’yt overly shimmery but has a perfect sheen
- A much cheaper alternative to NARS O.
- Hardly any fallout
- Blends easily
- No Animal Testing done
Cons of ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral:-
- Availability in India
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Texture: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried ELF Studio Blush In Candid Coral?
You may also like to read: