Today, I am reviewing my favourite eye care product that is Garnier Light Anti Dark Circle Roll On in shade Medium. I started using it three months back and I am absolutely in love with this..
- Price: INR 199/-
- Quantity: 15ml
- Ingredients: Sorry gals I just threw the packaging as I am about to finish it…apologies
About Garnier Light Anti Dark Circle Roll On Sade Medium:-
Dark circles not only make you look tired but also darkens your eye contour. Garnier introduces Light Anti Dark Circles 2-in-1 Tinted Eye Roll-on, the 1st refreshing roll-on with dual anti dark circles action
- Instant covering action: Concentrated in mineral pigments, it covers dark circles in a flash. Giving you a soft, natural looking finish for long lasting wear.
- Anti-dark circle hydrating care: Enriched with caffeine and pure lemon essence, known for its brightening properties, it combines a hydrating formula and the draining effect of a massage to effectively reduce dark circles and reveal a radiant and fresh look.
Available for 2 skin tones:
How To Use Garnier Light Anti Dark Circle Roll On:-
Apply Garnier Anti Dark Circles Eye Roll-on to the eye contour area in light circular massaging movements. The liquid will be applied automatically via the roller ball. If necessary, use your finger tips to spread evenly.
Recommended usage: Twice a day, in the morning and in the evening.
I had very visible dark circles and earlier I was using TBS anti dark circle cream but it didn’t help me much… then I come to know about this and primarily bought it to use as an eye shadow base but then I started using it under my eyes and after a week I noticed that my dark circles faded.. It’s a roll on having a metal ball at the head..
I apply it twice a day after moisturizing my face under eye area and over the lids then leave it for few seconds and then blend it with my finger.. It also conceals very well… the formula is not very runny.. just a small swipe is required..
What I like about Garnier Light Anti Dark Circle Roll On in shade Medium:
- Very easily available
- Cheap and very good for eye makeup beginners like me.
- Conceals very well.
- Easy to carry.
- Helps in reducing dark circles.
- Doesn’t make my eye area oily.
Now what else u want from a good eye care product
What I don’t like about Garnier Light Anti Dark Circle Roll On in shade Medium:
- I couldn’t find any except limited shade availability.
- Typically it comes only in two shades for medium skin and for fair skin.
Hope you all find it helpful.
Have you tried Garnier Light Anti Dark Circle Roll On in shade Medium?
You may also enjoy reading these:
- NYX Round Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow Hype Review & Swatches
- MAC Prep + Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer Recharge Reviews
- Biotique Bio Berberry Refreshing Cleansing Lotion Review
- Revlon Expressionist Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick 002 Buffest Beige Review &