By now, everyone knows how beserk I went over the Inglot sales which happened late last year. This Cream concealor is one I picked up then, but dint use for quite a while since I was using my Colorbar cover up stick concealor and waited until it almost got over. The reason for which I picked this up…apart from sheer greed ofcourse, is that I had tried a stick concealor and liquid concealor but was yet to try a cream one. And what best time to try it out other than a sale! I did some guess work on my shade but luckily it turned out right
My take on Inglot AMC Cream Concealor: -
- Packaging: The concealor comes in a pot form which I’mnot too fond of since it’s not very hygienic. I usually use my fingers or a brush. But thats again quite messy and I prefer the stick or pen forms like the Colorbar one or the Bourjois one.
- Price – INR 750
- Quantity: 5.5gms
- Coverage & Usage: It gives me full coverage. Regardless of whether its dark circles or any scars or pimple marks or acne, this will cover it all! I just use a concealor brush to blend it out and or tiny spot, I use a pointed liner brush for spot concealing.
- Texture: This is super creamy and very thick. Hence, a tiny bit goes a long way. It took me a while to understand how much I needed and ended up with Celina Jaitley ghost white under eyes It’s easy to blend and sets within 1-2mins.
- Staying Power: It stays on for the entire day…which means about 8-9hrs easily.
My Verdict : Inglot AMC Cream Concealor :-
I love this concealor for winters when my skin is dry and needs a lot of hydration. However in summer I find this a bit of a pain. It collects on my lid and can get a bit streaky if exposed to extreme sun. So this makes me come to the conclusion that this concealor would be an HG product for those with normal to dry skin. Those with oily skin should be very wary while using this.
Pros of Inglot AMC Cream Concealor:-
- Perfect for winters
- Gives full coverage
- Sets well
- Doesn’t crack
- Worth the cost
- Will last a long time
- Need a very tiny bit for each use.
- Doesn’t look oily when it sets
- Staying power is amazing
- Feels hydrating
- Will suit dry to normal skin
Cons of Inglot AMC Cream Concealor:-
- I found it to get a bit streaky in summers. It collected on my lids as well.
- May not suit oily lids or oily skin.
- Doesn’t come with a brush so it gets a bit unhygienic.
- Texture: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Coverage: 4/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 4/5
Have you tried Inglot AMC Concealor ?
You may also like to read these:
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe – Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow
- 5 Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 86, 83, 60, 50, 04 Review & Swatches
- Inglot 03 Lip Defence Treatment Review
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 72 Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 57 Review & Swatches
- 21 AMC Inglot Gel Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Inglot Freedom System Round Lipstick 49 Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment 50 Review ,Swatches & EOTD
- Inglot Sleeks VLC Lipgloss 71:Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92: Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 64 Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 94: Review and Swatches