About Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Brilliant Kiss
“A luxurious lip color enriched with Vitamin E and wheatgerm oil for a non drying creamy yet matte finish.”
- Packaging: It comes in a sleek grey metallic package which i liked and the bullet has a flat slanted tip. with the shade number and name at the bottom.
- Price: 395/-
- Quantity: 3.6 ml
My Experience with Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Brilliant Kiss
- Shade: 203- Brilliant Kiss is a beautiful pinky plum shade. Though the shade is same as looks in the tube I was expecting it to be more of pink rather than plum which is a little too loud on the plumier side and was little disappointed by that as am not much into bold shades.
- Texture: The texture of this lipstick is really smooth and creamy, glides like a dream and feels really light on the lips. And gives a beautiful matte finish to the lips which I just love.
- Pigmentation: It is just beautifully pigmented. Not too pigmented, not even sheer. It gives a full coverage and will hide any pigmentation on the lips.
- Staying Power: The staying power is just mind blowing, I have had it on my lips for 7-8 hrs maximum with a lip liner underneath, with a meal and lot of snacking in between, it even resisted a few water splashes on my face. It did fade away a little bit, but it was intact for almost 5-6 hrs i can say. even without any primers or base, it would easily stay for 4-5 hours.
What I like about Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Brilliant Kiss:
- The texture it’s just amazing, so smooth on application and feels really light.
- Doesn’t rip my lips off it’s moisture
- Beautiful pigmentation and good coverage.
- Staying power is quite impressive.
- Good packaging, the cap doesn’t come off when kept in bag.
- Travel friendly.
- Beautifully matte, doesn’t make my lips look as if they are starving for moisture.
- Good for the price.
- Beautiful shade, will suit almost every skin tone.
- Date of manufacture and shelf life is mentioned on the label.
- Easily available.
What I don’t like about Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Brilliant Kiss:
- I feel the need for exfoliation every time i wear this.
- I don’t find the shade wearable for day time or for work (personal preference).
Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Brilliant Kiss Lip Swatches
Will I repurchase Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Brilliant Kiss:
Yeah I will but in other shades, I have seen most of the shades in this range have got shimmer in it which i didn’t like. what is the use of shimmer in a matte lipstick i say. I have tried peach carnation as well which i found more wearable than this.
Will I recommend Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Brilliant Kiss:
Yeah ofcourse, it will be a best buy for those who are looking for a beautiful matte lipstick, who like plums.
WiseShe Rating: 4.5
- Staying Power: 4.5
- Packaging: 4.5
- Texture: 5
- Price Vs Quality: 4
Have you tried Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick Brilliant Kiss?
You may like reading these-
- Lakme Absolute Concealer Review
- My Dove, Body Shop & Lakme Haul
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Plum Pout Review & Swatches
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Mask Review
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Gel Review
- Lakme Sun Expert Skin Lightening + DeTan After Sun Face Wash Review
- Lakme Absolute Baked Blush Day Sheer: Review, Swatches
- Lakme Rose Powder Warm Pink Review
- 3 Lakme Absolute Baked Chromatic Eyeshadows hotos & Swatches
- Lakme Glide-on Eyecolor Smoky Green Review & Swatches