Sometimes we tend to ignore the product thinking that it might not turned out that great .I was carrying the same thought when I saw the Lakme absolute concealer and bought Lakme souffle instead and skipped it altogether.Few weeks back one of the reader asked me to review the Lakme absolute concealer stick so gave it a try and I must say I am pretty much happy with my purchase.
Read more to know why
About Lakme Absolute Concealer :-
Easy to handle, hassle free and absolutely non-messy, Lakme’s ABSOLUTE White Intense Concealer Stick is the perfect device to camouflage blemishes, dark circles and signs of fatigue. SPF 20 works as the ideal sunshade and Vitamin B3 works on granting a younger and fairer looking skin.
Lakme Absolute Concealer Price
- Price - INR 437 on voiletbag.com on other online sites it is available in INR 450 and in stores too.
Lakme Abolsute Concealer Shades:-
Fair To Medium
Medium To Dark
Light To Medium
My experience with Lakme Absolute White Intense Concealer Stick SPF 20:-
I initially preferred choosing the shade medium to dark but then switched to the shade Light to medium after checking out the swatches.Sadly, there were not many choices available in the concealers but some how dusky girls are always taken care off well by Lakme and this shade turned out to be a perfect match for my skin tone.
It’s easy to use and is a travel friendly product and doesn’t melt in summers.It looks like a lipstick and gives medium coverage .It’s not thick and needs just one or two gentle swipes .I do need to blend the shade well otherwise it tends to crease after a while .
It does give a white caste therefore I dab compact powder on it to tone it down which helps in giving it a natural smooth finish.
Lakme Absolute Concealer Shades White To Medium Swatches:-
Staying power of this concealer is around three to four hours in summers and in winter I believe it will last longer than that.
In the below picture I have covered my under eye area and top of the lid to cover all the darkness around my eyes and you can very well see the difference although it does give a powdery finish like the Lakme souffle which needs to be set.
What I liked about Lakme Absolute Concealer:-
- Medium coverage
- Easily available
- Staying power of 4-5 hours.
- Can be used as an eye primer too
- Easy to use and travel friendly
- Gives smooth coverage and instantly brightens up the under eye area.
- Suits normal to dry skin.
- SPF 20
What I do not like about Lakme Absolute Concealer:-
- Gives powdery finish
- White caste a bit which needs to be toned down with a compact.
- Needs good amount of blending.
Will I recommend it to others – Yes! I like the coverage and how instantly it brightens up my under eye area.I doesn’t do that great when it comes to concealing pigmentation but for under eye area it works pretty well .
Have you tried Lakme Absolute White Intense Concealer?
Wise She Rating :-3.5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Coverage – 3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality- 4/5
- Availability -4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Eye Makeup Remover Maybelline (Review)
- SPF 40 Sunscreen:Shahnaz Hussain Sunscreen Review
- Clinique Presents Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 – now in stores
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Look
- 3 Revlon Lipstick Types, Review & Swatches
- Sweatproof & Waterproof Sunscreen Suggestions
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe – Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow
- 5 Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 86, 83, 60, 50, 04 Review & Swatches
- Inglot 03 Lip Defence Treatment Review
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 72 Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 57 Review & Swatches
- 21 AMC Inglot Gel Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Inglot Freedom System Round Lipstick 49 Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Pure Pigment 50 Review ,Swatches & EOTD
- Inglot Sleeks VLC Lipgloss 71:Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 92: Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Lipstick 64 Review & Swatches
- Inglot AMC Cream Blush 94: Review and Swatches