I have a thing for candy lip glosses or I should say the word Candy and that was the only reason I was pretty excited about Lakme absolute plump and shine lip gloss shade candy shine ofcourse not ignoring the fact that its pink
Initially these lip glosses were difficult to find in the store but now they are pretty much available online that too in discounts.
- Price: Rs 375 for 3 ml
About Lakme Absolute Plum and Shine Lip Gloss:-
Marine collagen and high shine pigments come together in a new revolutionary 3d gloss to help keep lips plump and hydrated and last up to six hours.Dermatologically tested Lip gloss.
- Packaging :- I was never fond of Lakme packaging till they launched their absolute collection.The steel grey packaging looks classy and chick something which you want to pick out from your bag quite often.From their blush to lipstick everything looked pretty attractive this time.Few things still were little dissapointing for example, on this gloss the name of the gloss was written in black on its cap rather than at the tube bottom which is hardly visible.Lipgloss on the other hand comes in a transparent tube packaging which is easy to locate and doe applicator is nice too
- Texture & Consistency - I liked these lip glosses texture they are quite moisturizing and non sticky.Those with dry lips are going to appreciate it more.
- Staying Power – is not that as great as Lakme claims it to be.It stays on my lips maximum of four hours without meals.With meals it vanishes away and leave bit of shimmer behind it which doesn’t looks nice on my lips.
Its doe foot applicator gives even application but very little amount of product comes out from the tube .One has to put the applicator back time and again to build up the pigmentation .
Swatches of Lakme Absoulte Plump and shine lip gloss Candy Pink:-
True to its name its a candy pink shade with shimmer in it which is quite sheer.I can’t wear it alone as it doesn’t help in hiding pigmentation at all.Although I hate shimmer glosses but this one has fine shimmer which is not bothering.This is more of a shade for those who can wear soft pinks shades easily and have no lip pigmentation problem.I personally like to club it with my coral or pink lipsticks
This is how Candy Pink shade looks on me with a pink lipstick underneath.You can see there is hardly any shimmer which can be spotted but when it vanishes off then fine noticeable shimmer which gives me the urge of wiping it off then and there.
What I like about Lakme Absolute Candy Pink Lip Gloss:-
- Sturdy Packaging and affordable price
- Easy to use applicator
- Easy availability.
- Staying power is not bad at all.
- There is a bit of plumping but not to a great extent.
- There is some bit of 3d effect too
What I do not like about Lakme Absolute Candy Pink Lip Gloss:-
- Lip gloss could have been more opaque as it doesn’t help in hiding pigmentation
- Not many shades available.
- Shade candy pink wont go well with dusky skin tone.
Wise She Rating - 3.5/5
- Price Vs Quality-5/5
- Availability - 5/5
- Texture- 3.5/5
Have you tried Lakme Absolute Plump and shine lip gloss Candy Pink?
Product provided by the brand for consideration but it has not affected my review
You might like reading these also:-
- Good Moisturising Day & Night Cream For Tanned Skin – Suggestions
- W7 Beauty On The Go Makeup Pallete Review & Swatches
- HipHop Instant Lipstick Remover Pads Review
- NYX Powder Blush in Peach Review
- Lakme Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Photos & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Moonlight Highlighter & Sun Kissed Bronzer Swatches