These lippies aren’t really a surprise to anyone! These are quite old and available at any Lakme counter…I picked these 2 around my wedding time and wanted to share them with you all.
About Lakme Aqua Shine Lipcolors:-
Glide color onto your lips like velvet. The super soft applicator gives your lips a shape like never before leaving you with the perfect smile. Its a lipstick, Lip Balm and a Lip Gloss all in one.
How To Use: Remove cap. Twist body of pen until the lip color is seen at the tip of the nib. Apply on lips for a smooth glossy finish.
Packaging: These look like the normal range of flowing lipstick in a pen shape which require to be twisted in order to get the color out. The cap is super sturdy and the twist base is sorta a lighter plastic so we can see how much is left. The sponge tip is quite soft and doesn’t fade or peel off
- Color: Orchid is the most amazing lavender with tiny shimmers whereas Sangria is an orange based brown which has a satin finish sans shimmers.
- Coverage & Pigmentation:Both shades are very pigmented provides full coverage. Orchid looks more silky and natural though. Sangria does settle into the lip lines after about 5-6hrs of wear.
- Texture: The lipsticks are both a tiny bit sticky..not as much as the MAC lipglasses, but just a tiny bit sticky. However, this isn’t the icky and goopy kinds so it doesn’t feel uncomfortable at all.
Swatches of Lakme Aqua Shine Lipcolor In Orchid & Sangria
- Staying Power: Both stay for about 4hrs on my lips and leave a tint behind as they fade.
I love, love, looove Orchid..Its the most perfect, most werable lavender shade I have ever come across! It looks so pretty and natural on my lips. Unlike Sangria which looks kinda murky and muddy. It had looked so pretty under store lights…but in reality it really doesn’t flatter my skintone.
Lakme Aqua Shine Lipcolor Orchid & Sangria On My Lips:-
What I like about Lakme Aquashine Lip Colors in Orchid and Sangria:-
- Orchid is such an amazing lavender shade. I don’t think anyone can NOT like it.
- Not too sticky
- Both have full coverage
- Easy to use.
- The packaging helps indicate when the lipstick is getting over
- Both shades would suit Indian skin tones.
- A very flattering shade unlike most of the shades in this range which wash our Indian skin tones.
- Has a silky feel to it
- Sturdy, functional packaging
What I don’t like about Lakme Aquashine Lip Colors in Orchid and Sangria:
- I guess I went wrong when I chose Sangria..It doesn’t quite suit me.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Value: 4.5/5
Have you tried Lakme Aqua Shine Lipcolor In Orchid & Sangria?
You may also like reading:
- Lakme Sun Expert After Sun Skin Lightening Gel Review
- Lakme Sun Expert Skin Lightening + DeTan After Sun Face Wash Review
- New Lakmé Sun Expert Range
- Lakme Sun Expert Fairness + UV Lotion SPF30 PA + Review