Yesterday I took out all my pigments and started swatching them and while playing I came out with this look.I particularly wanted to do a simple party look where all the attention goes to the eyes without looking too much and this is the final look which I could think of.Can you give this eye makeup a name as I couldn’t think of any
I used MAC Golden Olive pigment which is one of the most beautiful pigment in my stash.You can check out my my MAC pigment collection here.
About MAC Golden Olive Pigment:-
It a beautiful light shimmery green which has golden undertones to it.It’s a shade which one can be used on its own .Pigmentation is amazing and as we don’t get sample size jar here and buying it whole is costly, but it will last you ages or it might never get over only.Staying power is amazing and it lasts whole day.Pigments stays really long .Once applied you do not have to think about reapplication.
MAC Pigment Price:-
Rs 1300 for 4.5gms.This jar comes in back to MAC policy.
MAC Golden Olive Pigment Eye Makeup Tutorial:-
- Step1 – Primed my eyes by applying Lakme white intense colorstick concealer stick.
- Step2 – Blended the concealer and dabbed some loose powder over it.(I used Kryolan loose powder)
- Step3 – With MAC 239 eyeshadow brush applied MAC Golden olive pigment all over my lid .Shown in pic 3 below)
- Step4 – Applied MAC Melon pigment in middle of the eyelid and blended the colour with the same brush.
- Step5 – Applied MAC melon pigment in my crease too with MAC 226 brush as shown in the picture below (1st pic)
- Step 6 – Applied MAC Naked pigment from the crease to the brow bone area .
- Step7 – I applied the pigment on my lower lashline with a damp brush. .If you think lining lower lashline will be difficult then you can use MAC Expensive pink shade(A coral pink shade with veluxe pearl) too.
- Step8 – Applied winged eyeliner with Tips and toes liquid black eyeliner as shown in the pic.
- Step9– Curled my lashes and applied lots of mascara.(Used Max Factor Volumizing mascara black/brown)
Swatches of MAC Golden Olive , Melon & Naked pigment
and here are all the products which I used
- Tips & Toes Liquid eyeliner(It’s a felt tip eyeliner)
- MAC Espresso eyeshadow(Filled my brows with it)
- MAC 239 eyeshadow brush
- MAC 226 brush
Have you tried MAC Golden Olive Pigment ?
You can check out more on pigment series below:-