I love cosmetics and for me, every cosmetic I own has a special story behind it. This gloss is very close to my heart as it is my first one from MAC which I got after gathering courage to enter the store. Many a times I could not enter the store because I always had the fear of intimidating SAs. But one fine day, I entered the store just to find out how stupid and wrong I was! The SA I met was very friendly and cooperative. And he listened to me very patiently and when I asked about a nice office-wearable lip gloss, he introduced me with this beauty. I saw a lot many glosses after this, but I bought this one!
About MAC Cremesheen Glass in Over Indulgence:
A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M•A•C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own.
My Experience with MAC Cremesheen Glass in Over Indulgence:
It is a pretty peach color with brown undertones, but on my pinkish lips, it comes out as a gorgeous Peach shade but nothing over the top. A shade which just perks up my mood and makes me super happy . I may sound crazy but believe me, try it out on your next MAC visit and if you are a medium complexion girl like me, you will fall in love with this shade.
- Price: 1150 INR (ouch!)
- Packaging: A transparent tube with a sponge tip applicator. I quite like the non fussy packaging a lot. The applicator is really nice and the quantity picked is sufficient to cover both lips.
- Texture: Leans towards sticky but not ewwy and sticky . I mean, they a bit thick and sticky but not gooey. The shade is quite opaque and a single swipe is sufficient to impart color and glass like shine to lips. It is super moisturizing. A great thing about this is that, it covers the flaky lips and gives a fuller and glossy appearance to them.
- Staying Power: This is my favorite part . This gloss stays for about 4-5 hours! I am pretty happy with the staying power. And even though it leaves, my lips have a slight peach tint left, which kinda looks like a peach sheer lipstick.
It is a pretty everyday shade. Works wonders when paired with a peach blush. I love the way it looks with my favorite MAC Blush ‘Peaches’. It can be paired with OTT eyes and beautifully balance the look. Once Zee asked me about my favorite Lipgloss from MAC and my instant response was this. Because it’s my go to gloss with every peach blush and I love how soft it makes me look .
MAC Cremesheen glass OverIndulgence Swatch
Pros of MAC Cremesheen glass OverIndulgence
- Neat and classy packaging
- Smooth, uniform texture
- Good pigmentation
- Gives opaque coverage to lips
- Very hydrating and comfortable on the lips
- Long lasting
Cons of MAC Cremesheen glass Over Indulgence:
Cost is a major con which I find in this gloss. Spending 1150 on a gloss really hurts!
Will I repurchase it MAC Cremesheen glass Over Indulgence-
I guess so; I love this range and its staying power. I will look for some bright shades too.
Have you tried MAC Cremesheen glass OverIndulgence?
You may like reading these-
- MAC Lipstick in Twig: Swatches And Review
- 2 MAC Cosmo Lipstick Dupes
- MAC Frost Ramblin Rose Lipstick Review & Swatches
- MAC Posh Paradise Genuine Treasure Paintpot Review & Swatches
- Look Book – MAC Golden Olive Pigment & Melon Pigment – Pigment Series 4
- MAC Girl About Town Vs MAC Cremesheen Lickable & MAC Impassioned
- MAC Lip Prep And Prime Review
- MAC Lipstick See Sheer Review & Swatches
- MAC Peaches Blush Dupes
- Pink And Gold Eyeshadow Tutorial – MAC Bright Fuchsia & Pink Brown Pigment