Price: Rs 1350/-
Hello all Wiseshes!
Hope you are doing good. Am in a great mood today as I am going to review a great product.
When I first met Zara and Parul, we went to MAC store, not a surprise though. We were all swatching products and having fun. Zee then swatched Genuine Treasure and we were oooh aahing on the swatch. But at that moment, I never thought I would end up buying this. 1350 seemed too much!
But the swatch haunted me so long that the day I came back from Lucknow, I rushed to MAC to buy this. I was scared that it won’t be in stock, when I swatched it again I gave no second thoughts and picked this pretty thing.
You must be thinking why on earth am I rambling so much? Big deal! But since this is my first paint pot I am in love with this and this is not a blind love, this baby is totally worth it! I was itching to apply it to my eyes and waited for the weekend. I applied it as an eyeshadow base and it stayed put like a nice trained doggy J. In the evening, I had to rush for a movie and had to wash my hair before that. I thought anyways the shadow would be washed by water, I did not bother removing it. When I came back after washing my hair, the shadow was still there! Believe me, the pencil liner had faded a bit, but the shadow was intact! I had to remove this using an eye makeup remover. I don’t know all paint pots are this good but this is my first experience with a paint pot and I was impressed by this. And no, removing this is not a pain. It gets easily removed with a decent eye makeup remover.
It is a Bronze color with loads of golden shimmer, it is so pretty! It looks like a brown with loads of gold on eyes. On itself only it is capable to make you the star. When worn as a base, it makes the shadows vibrant and long lasting and crease free. Although there is a bit of shimmer fallout when you try to build up the intensity but it’s too pretty to be scolded.
- Read: Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Review
Swatches Of MAC Posh Paradise Genuine Treasure Paint Pot :-
- Color: Bronze with loads of gold.
- Staying power: stayed on me for good 9-10 hours without creasing or fading
- Intensity: It’s best to layer it rather than slather a lot of product at once. It dries out pretty quickly hence you need to be a bit faster in blending.
What I like about MAC Posh Paradise Genuine Treasure Paintpot Eye Shadow:-
Check out all the swatches of MAC Posh Paradise Collection
- Color is nice for evenings and weddings
- Makes shadow color pop and makes them stay longer and creasefree
- MAC does not test on animals
- Looks good both with or without eyeshadow
- Intensity is workable, you can have a wash of shimmer or a brown base with loads of Gold.
- Even light eyeshadows work well with this
What I don’t like about MAC Posh Paradise Genuine Treasure Paintpot Eye Shadow:-
- Shimmer has a bit of fallout
- Limited edition(Iris Apfel collection)
Will I repurchase it again? YES!!!!
MAC Posh Paradise Deliciously Forbidden Matte Lipstick Review
Have you tried MAC Posh Paradise Genuine Treasure Paintpot Eye Shadow?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Khadi Mauri Herbal Moisturizer with Saffron, Aloevera and Honey Review
- Lotus Sunscreen – Lotus Anti Tan Gel Review
- LOTUS Whitening Serum Review
- Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment & Nourishing Leave-In Cream Review