You must have seen me only reviewing lipsticks no lip glosses, it’s because I have insanely pigmented lips so no lip glosses until I pair with lipstick or lip liner. I just had one transparent lip gloss to put on top of my lippies but when I saw these Max Factor lip glosses I was just bowled over and wanted to try atleast on of them and that’s how Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss in Rubylicious landed in my lap…actually on my lips. I just love reds so obviously red lip gloss was my first and foremost choice.
About Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss in Rubylicious:-
Stand out with super sexy, shiny lips and show your true colours with Max Factor! Max Effect Lip Gloss glides over your lips giving them a playful sheen that’s perfect for every party. You’ll look the part all day and into the night.
- Price – Rs. 390 but I got this at a very reasonable price of Rs.351 from stylecraze.com
My Experience with Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss in Rubylicious
I will share my experience and my mom’s with you guys; you will come to know why!
- Shade- This shade is just gorgeous , it’s a beautiful red not in the face kinda red with shimmers which gives a beautiful sheen to the lips. It’s perfect for gals who are scared of red lippies.
Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss Rubylicious Swatch
- Texture & Pigmentation- I totally adore the texture of these lip gloss. It’s creamy yet non sticky and decently pigmented. One-two swipe gives opaque coverage on my mom’s lips (she has no pigmentation at all… m so J ). On my lips hmmm that’s a different story will tell you latter.
- Staying Power- Staying power of these is decent considering it’s a lip gloss not a lipstick …stays max for 2 hrs.
These lip glosses are the best I have come across, love the texture and coverage of it and oh gals it smells of delicious caramel chocolate. I always get choc carving whenever I apply this lip gloss.
Sorry Gals this time no lip swatch because it doesn’t show up on my lips at all, it just shows up like a light red tint but it does give a beautiful sheen and makes my lips look a bit pouty when paired with lipsticks or lip liners. Nah nah don’t get the lip gloss wrong… it’s not lip gloss fault…it’s my insanely pigmented lips. I am planning to buy mac lip erase soon so that I can enjoy wearing nude shades and lip glosses.
What I like about Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss in Rubylicious:-
- Beautiful red shade
- Decently pigmented
- Texture is creamy and non sticky
- Keeps lips soft and smooth
- Shimmers are not at all gritty; they give a nice sheen to the lips
- Yummy caramel chocolaty smell
- Will suit everyone
What I don’t like about Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss in Rubylicious:-
- Staying power is okayish could have been better
Will I recommend Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss in Rubylicious:-
YES YES Gals do get it! You don’t know what you are missing. It’s best of the lip glosses out there and specially this shade Rubylicious is the best way to venture into bold reds.
Will I repurchase Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss in Rubylicious:-
Yup definitely, I wanna try the other shades also but only after buying mac lip erase.
Have you tried Max Factor Max Effect Lip Gloss in Rubylicious?
You may like reading these also:-
- MaxFactor Elixir Lipstick Burnt Caramel: Review & Swatches
- Maxfactor Color Perfection Eyeliner Black Review & Swatches
- Dupe Alert – Makeup Forever #29 Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick Dupe
- MaxFactor Colour Elixir Lipstick Rosewood Review, Swatches & Photos
- MAX FACTOR Color Elixir Pink Brandy 825 lipstick Review And Swatches
- Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush in Classic Pink: Review, Swatches
- Max Factor MiracleTouch Creamy Blush Soft Cardinal Review & Swatch
- Maxfactor Colour Collections Lipstick in Rosewood 833 Review & Swatches
- MAX factor foundation – Max factor natural minerals foundation review and photos