Hello…happy to see me?? It’s such an exhilarated feeling to be writing for WS again. By the way, you all may not know, but I love splurging, hauling & shopping…God save my future husband! I pity that guy! There was a 70% off sale at Accessorize (I think it’s still on) and I splurged a bit. Some pictures to show you all
Butterfly large bag –
love this big bag, I recently it carried it on a weekend getaway. It’s sturdy, roomy and my only gripe is not having more than one compartment. It has spaces on the side for water bottles.
Brown and floral bag :-
Think this bag is great as a Friday carry on. I carry my small stuff in this and one laptop sleeve to office. Received quite a few compliments, you can see why
Small bow wallet:-
This was a much needed smaller version of my big wallet…one of these I’ll do a “in-your-handbag” post and you’ll see I carry the world in my handbag (psst : don’t we all?). Back to the topic, this mini wallet holds 2 cards, 1 ID and smaller denomination. Love the bow on top!!
Pink silk clutch :-
this clutch was on sale and I couldn’t stop myself from buying this. After I got it home, I realized it suits one of my saris really well. With a friend’s reception on 28th June I am all set!
I like anything butterfly. This earring was an instant love
Read - Dramatic Eye Makeup Tutorial
From Sarojini Nagar, Delhi, I loved the bling on this one, perfect for weddings right?
Heel covers –
These are from Miss Jo, Ambience Mall, Vasant Vihar. More than the functionality I am in love with the designs of these. Sadly they had so little when I visited them
how cute are these? I especially loved the ones that are shaped as slip-ons. They are from Miss Jo again
I have been hunting for one in Bangalore for my favourite purple shades from Accessorize, found these at Miss Jo
Semi-precious pendants –
These are from Jaipur. I bought universal colors and mix-match with most of my outfits
Bracelets in black & turquoise:-
These were a present from my uncle, on his visit to California
These are obviously, from Africa. My sister bought these as a present
- Bling-ey bow clip –This is from a local vendor in my area…loved the feel of the clip
- Bow shaped pins – from Ayesha…these glam up a plain tee and still glam up a shiney outfit. Especially evenings, in the rain, with some good pasta and wine…get the idea?
- Green rose shaped brooch – this is a multi-utility accessory I picked up at the Sunday Soul Sante, I use it on my hair, dress and on occasion my purse. Priced at Rs 30, these were sold out and I picked up the last one in the lot I wanted more…
Both of these were birthday presents. I prefer the Kenneth Cole over the Morellato, but its pink, so what’s not to like isn’t it?
How do you like the haul?
Read Vaish Blog here
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Choose Foundation Shades
- Dramatic Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Best Makeup Remover For Sensitive Skin
- Newspaper Nail Art Tutorial Step By Step
- Sleek Makeup Caribbean Collection Aruba Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD