Many of us are so scared of ageing effect on our skin and this includes me too.. I recently started taking skin care seriously… I basically use a good fairness day cream which has spf and a moisturizing anti ageing night cream. I also follow CTM regularly twice a day.. and I noticed results in just a month.. I strongly recommend regular CTM and a good moisturizing night cream..
I was in search of a good anti ageing night cream. Earlier I used Olay Regenerist Night Cream which I luved from the bottom of my heart but it was quite expensive. Then I thought of trying a cheaper but good anti ageing night cream and found this one… I was a bit confused about this -” will help me or not “ I have combi skin.. but when I started using it I found it perfect.. though I don’t have any visible signs of ageing, I like how it nourishes my skin and gives a silky smooth feeling next morning..
- Price: INR 399/-
- Quantity: 50 ml
- Ingredients : Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylyl methicone, Triglyceride, Dimethicone crossploymer, Dimethicone, Potassium chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sucrose Distearate, Titanium dioxide, Acryates crossploymer, Stearyl Dimethicone, parfum, Stearic acid, magnesium sulfhate, cholesterol, Disteardimonium hectirote, DMDm Hydantoin, Isomerized linoleic acid, Ammonium lactate, Disodium EDTA, Acetamide MEA, Octadecene, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetyl alcohol, Butylene glycol, sunflower seed oil, iodopropynol butylcarbamate, BHT, cl 17200.
About Ponds Age Miracle Deep Action Night Cream:-
The rich texture of this Deep Action Night Cream instantly melts in to the heart of the skin to intensely accelerate the renewal process at night when cell’s regeneration potential is at its peak. It minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and prevents more from appearing. Wake up to an astonishingly younger look. Unlock your youth potential. Make them guess your real age.
My Experience with Ponds Age Miracle Deep Action Night Cream: -
I use it every night before I go to bed after cleansing and toning… I apply it all over the face and neck in small dots then blend in an upward motion with my finger tips.. It’s very light weight, blends easily into the skin and leaves a moisturized skin feeling.. I like its fragrance.. I don’t have any visible wrinkles but my skin feel so smooth and nourished the next morning.. gals having extremely oily skin might not like it otherwise its good for all skin types.
What I like about Ponds Age Miracle Deep Action Night Cream:-
- Does not contain parabens.
- Leaves a smooth soft feeling.
- Get absorbs quickly.
- I like the d fragrance.
- Works for open pores.
What I don’t like about Ponds Age Miracle Deep Action Night Cream:-
- I hate the tub pckging. Its very unhygienic.
- I am not sure whether this will work for oily skin
Would I buy it again: yeahh I am already on my second tub.
Hope u all find it helpful.
Have you tried Ponds Age Miracle Deep Action Night Cream:
You may also enjoy reading: