I am totally digging the purederm masks, the sachets are so travel friendly. They helped me so much during my recent Kashmir trip as my skin was behaving crazily…I guess it was confused by the sudden weather changes. Today m going to review the Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack, green tea is boon for problematic skin and on top of that my skin was feeling dry due to the cold weather, so this mask turned out a blessing for me.
About Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack
- Wash-off type massage mask.
- Olive Oil- skin brightening and softening.
- Green Tea Extract- vitalizing & increasing skin elasticity.
- Main Ingredients– Collagen, Vitamin E, Green Tea Extract, Olive Oil
- Price– just 12 inr (Jyo got bunch of these for me from beauty centre, Mumbai. She is a sweetheart )
How to Use Green Tea Pack :-
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry face.
- Open the pouch and apply mask to face and massage evenly (except for eye and mouth area).
- After 5-10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
My Experience with Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack:-
The face pack contains green tea which is very famous in skin care and the olive oil helps in maintaining the moisture without making the skin oily. The quantity given is enough for two uses. The mask is of thick consistency and the application is suppose to be left for ten minutes but I keep it up to 15-20 minutes because I loved the cooling sensation which it gives and the refreshing green tea smell.
The skin feels very soft and moisturized after washing off the mask. It gives a nice glow to my face and also makes my pores shrink temporarily.
What I like about Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack:-
- Very moisturizing and soothing face mask.
- Gives a nice glow.
- I have very oily skin but it never broke me out.
- One pack contains enough quantity to be used two times easily.
- My pores appeared smaller after use.
- Has nice refreshing smell
- Have natural ingredients like green tea, vitamin E and olive oil.
- It would suit all skin types
What I don’t like about Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack:-
- The effect on the pores and the glow is temporary and fades away after few hours.
- Availability is a problem.
Will I repurchase & recommend Purederm Vitalizing Green Tea Pack-
Yes definitely there so easy on pocket and gives decent result. Perfect for everyday use. But don’t expect any miracle from them. “Itne paise mei itna ich milega”
You may like reading these:
- Himalaya Herbals Fairness Face Pack Review
- Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Mask Review
- Nature’s Essence Aromatherapy Lacto Tan Clear Sun Tan Removal Review
- Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask Review
- Biotique Bio clove purifying anti-blemish face pack Review
- Fab India Aloe & Cucumber Gel Face Pack Review
- Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask Review
- Best Face Pack Brand In India-Wise She Poll
- Face Pack For Fairness /Homemade face scrub
- Khadi Mauri Fruit Face Pack Review