Now when I have jumped into the hair colouring and ironing loop again I invest lot of time in hair care.I am regularly oiling my hair and using hair masks diligently.With this I also bought Schwarzkopf shampoo, conditioner and mask from stylecraze.com
Pricing of the Schwarzkopf shampoo , conditioner and mask is as follows:-
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Color Save Sulfate Free Shampoo – INR 540
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Color Save Conditioner 200ml – INR 540
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Repair Rescue Treatment – INR650
Thank God these are available online otherwise I always have to travel all the way to the saloon to get hold of these and what more, first time I got these on discount
About Schwarzkopf Color Save Conditioner:-
A creamy ‘rinse-out’ conditioning balm that seals and protects the hair’s cuticle layer. The formula is also suitable for thick and resistant colour-treated hair types.
The hair structure is supported and the formulation helps to achieve a long lasting colour result.
How To Use Schwarzkopf Conditioner:-
- Shampoo the hair with Color Save Shampoo, then towel-dry.
- Apply Color Save Conditioner through the mid-lengths and ends.
- Leave for 2-5 minutes.
- Rinse out.
- Packaging – Comes in a tall white colour sturdy plastic bottle and has a flip cap over it.All the three hair care products are travel friendly.
- My hair type – I have wavy coloured hair which are dry and I iron them often .
My exprience with Schwarzkopf Color Save Conditioner:-
Using all the three products is little expensive but I don’t mind the expense because I have already spent thousands in hair colouring so if they can stay soft and smooth with little extra cost and maintenance then there is no harm.Conditioner has a light powdery smell and I like how it makes my hair smooth after using the Schwarzkopf shampoo.I have been using the conditioner since a month and 200ml of product will last a month more .I do believe that this gives the best result when I use it with the shampoo and the mask .If I skip out the mask, my hair feels less moisturised.
After taking hair massage it becomes difficult to wash off the oil with the Schwarzkopf shampoo therefore I use Lush Karma Komba solid shampoo soap first and then use this shampoo followed by the conditioner and the mask.I have been following this process since a month and my hair have been doing perfectly fine.
I have no hair fall what so ever and they are soft but not shiny .To add extra shineI use John Frieda Frizz ease which helps in reducing frizz and give that extra shine which I always crave for.
Before Ironing I use L’oreal hot style Iron finish which too has helped me in protecting my hair from getting damaged.I believe that conditioner alone won’t help in keeping the hair smooth and one definitely need a good shampoo and mask especially if you have coloured hair .
What I like about Schewarzkopf Color Save Conditioner:-
- Nicely conditions hair
- Sturdy Packaging
- Easily available
- Keeps my hair soft and smooth
- Small amount is needed to cover whole of hair.
- Helps in reducing bit of frizz too
What I do not like about Schewarkopf Color Save Conditioner:-
- It’s full of chemicals
- Little on the expensive side if you are buying the whole range.
Will I recommend it to others – If you colour your hair then this one is surely for you but I will definitely advise you to use all the three products together to get the best result.
Will I Re-Purchase – If I find a better shampoo and conditioner for coloured hair then I won’t
Wise She Rating – 4/5
Have you tried Schwarzkopf Color Save Condtioner ?
You might like reading these also:–
- The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter for Dry Hair Review
- L’oreal Hair Spa Nourishing Cream Bath – Review
- Mayonnaise Hair Treatment For Dry & Frizzy Hair
- Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Smooth Shine Leave-In Treatment Review
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Matrix Biolage Hydra Therapie Hydra-creme Intense Moisture Masque Review
- Toni And Guy Frizz Smoothing Curl Conditioner Review
- Hair straightening treatment
- Baba Ramdev Divya Kesh Tail/Taila Review
- Best Hair Serum For Frizzy Hair
- Top 5 Best Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Best Shampoo For Dry Hair