Sleek “Glory” eye shadow palette reached few days back and as I am so impressed with all the sleek eyeshadow palettes.They are completely a steal .From their packaging, pigmentation , shades I find everything worth every penny.
Sleek I -Divine Glory is based on coming olympics theme and the 2012 which is a limited edition will also have a blush and a pout polish
About I-Divine Glory :-
Shades aptly taken from London’s famous underground stations such as Circle, Central and Victoria echo vibrant shades taken from olympic rings that have been created into wearable colours.Like all i-divine , glory is jam packed with pigment -allowing all shade to pop on all skin tone all day (and night!)
- Price - £7.99(excluding shipping)
- Packaging – Sleek eyeshadow palette are travel friendly, have an inbuilt mirror in it and a sponge eyeshadow applicator.
- Top row Shades (LtoR) – Tube, Overground and Bakerloo Jubilee, Platform, Northern. Bottom row
- Bottom row (LtoR) - District, Hammersmith and City and Picadilly Circle, Victoria, Central
Palette has interesting mix of colours in which top rows contains every day wearable shades where as bottom rows has bright yellow, red which are very much Olympic.Palette is a mix of shimmery and matte shades and most of them are of good quality and are easy to blend albeit few shades like the red and yellow lacks bit of pigmentation rest are nicely pigmented.
Sleek I-Divine Glory 2012 Collection Palette Swatches:-
In the below eye makeup I used the midnight blue shade(bottom row 3rd) and grey in my crease (top row extreme right).Bakerllo (third from left top row ) in the inner corner of eyes and tube (1st from left top row) as highlighter from crease to the brow cone.
What I like about Sleek I- Divine 2012 Collection Palette:-
- It’s a good mix of every day as well as bright eyeshadows.
- Decently priced
- Most colour and pigmented and easily blendable.
- Travel friendly packaging and an inbuilt mirror in it.
What I do not like about Sleek I -Divine 2012 Collection Palette:-
- Few shades lack pigmentation.
- Available only online @ sleek makeup
Will I recommend it to others - Definitely! I loved the palette.This Palette will be available on sleek website from 4th of july2012,
Wise She Rating - 4/5
- Pigmentation - 4/5
- Price Vs Quality -4/5
- Availabilty - 3/5/
Have you tried Sleek I-Divine Glory 2012 Collection Palette?
- Milani Powder Bronzer Radiant: Swatches,Review, Photos
- Arabic Eye Makeup In Olive Green (Eye Makeup Tutorial )
- Sleek Makeup Product Suggestions
- Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint Tinted Moisturizer Review
- 4 Revlon ColorBurst Lipgloss Reviews
- Wise She NYX Giveaway Product Experience
- Bobbi Brown Powder Blush Cranberry Reviews, Swatches & FOTD
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review:-