Don’t you just hate calling customer care where they put you on hold for the silliest thing ?This is what was happening with me fifteen days back when I was speaking to Airtel customer care for 3G plan service.Half of the customer support don’t have any idea about 3G and I was having one of those “WHY ME” morning.
To cheer myself I saw this adorable Tarte Beauty & The Box eyeshadow Quad which Zee had sent me on my birthday.After opening the beautiful flowery lid of the box I started to feel whole lot better .The quad is so beautiful that for few days I didn’t even feel like swatching it when I opened it around my birthday.
About Tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Quad:-
Discover 4 gorgeous Amazonian clay eye shadow shades, ranging from porcelain to tanline, inside this perfectly portable shadow box. Inspired by beautiful shades from the beaches of Brazil, this eyeshadow palette is your one stop destination for a variety of naturally gorgeous looks- where natural beauty meets convenience.
- Price :-$22
- Packaging – Flowered box contains four beautiful tarte hues and its travel friendly.It has these half inch long little strip of eyeshadows which stay put in their place and do not get intermixed while using them.
- Pigmentation & Texture- Richly pigmented, these eyeshadow glides like a dream and its truly a pleasure using them
Tarte Beauty & The Box Amozonian Clay Eyeshadow Shades:-
Pink Cloud, Silver Mist, Purple Fog and Dark Ash are the four shades which I like using to create that soft smokey eyes.
Swatches Of Tarted Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow :-
Pink Cloud – ( It’s a white based cool toned pink) & Silver Mist – its a grey with bit of shimmer in it.
Purple Fog – ahh! It’s a beautiful purple where as dark ash is a ashy black shade which looks beautiful when used as an eyeliner.
With minimal fall out these Tarte beauty Quads are a must have product in your vanity and I can’t wait to buy more from Tarte now.
Have you tried Tarte Beauty & The Box Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow?
Eye makeup for this quad soon
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Apply Silver Shimmer Eyeliner On Smoky Eyes (Tutorial)
- Arabic Eye Makeup With MAC Grape & Vanilla Pigment – Pigment Series 1
- Inglot AMC Eyeshadow 60(Yellow) Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Hilary Duff Inspired Makeup Tutorial This Valentine
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Review & Swatches
- Look Book – Illamasqua Queen Of The Night Pigment Review,Swatches
- Editorial Style Double Winged Eye Makeup Tutorial & FOTD
- New Year Shimmery Mauve Eye Makeup Tutorial
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Purple Blues Goes Wild !! Makeup Tutorial
- Bridal Eye Makeup Step By Step With Mac Mayhem Minearlize Eyeshadow
- Rihanna’s Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial (Who’s That Girl)