I love purple and purple eyeshadow are no exception…I picked this one from Stylecraze a while back after reading so many rave reviews about it. I don’t think anyone ever found this less than amazing and I’m happy I indulged in my Purple Passion.
About Bourjois Extrait Intense eyeshadow in 04:-
- A unique makeup result. Made from 87% mineral pigments, precisely measured and selected, INTENSE is highly concentrated for 2 x more coverage than a classic eyeshadow in one single application.
- Our iconic eyeshadows have been women’s beauty favourite for almost 150 years.
- The formula is manufactured using Bourjois’ unique baking process for radiant colour, silky textures and perfect blending.
- Intense is made up from mineral pigments.It is hypoallergenic, paraben- and fragrance-free and suitable for contact lens wearers.
- It lasts for up to 16 hours.
- Price: INR 425
My take on Bourjois Extrait Intense eyeshadow in 04:-
- Color:This shade is a deep eggplant purple color. It is totally matte without any shine or shimmer.
- Pigmentation & Texture:I don’t think I can rave enough about this. Just a single swipe shows such intense pigmentation which is truly commendable. The texture isn’t too soft since its baked..but it’s nonetheless easy to blend.
- Staying Power: These live up to all it claims and the closely packed pigments stay on for long. Even after 7hrs of wear, the es looks just as intense as when first applied.
I love using this as a crease shade. I use this in the crease with MAC Pink Venus on the lid..or even with MAC Cranberry or Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Wisteria. It looks gorgeous. I’m sure this would rock as a smokey eye shade too, but I’m yet to be successful in that endeavor. I also like using this lightly over the lid and just finishing off with a liner.
Swatches Of Bourjois Intense Extrait No. 4 Eyeshadow:-
Pros of Bourjois Extrait Intense eyeshadow in 04:-
- Intense burst of color.
- A must have for purple lovers
- Easy to blend
- Comes with a mirror
- Tiny, compact packaging and is easy to carry during travel
- Doesn’t crease on my lids.
- Intensity of the shade is just as dense without a primer
- Stays on for a really long time without fading too much
- Easy to blend.
- Not too expensive considering the quality and the fact that it will last forever!
- Hardly any fallout
- Paraben free
- Fregrance free
- Safe for contact lens wearers
Cons of Bourjois Extrait Intense eyeshadow in 04:-
- None that I could find.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried Bourjois Intense Extratit No.4?
You may also enjoy reading:-
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick Rose Delicat Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Flower Perfection Translucent Smoothing Primer Review
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Baume De Nuit Night Lip Balm Review
- Bourjois Mineral Matte Mousse Foundation Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara Review
- Bourjois Ombre Stretch in Intense Black Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude Ingénue Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara Review
- Best Bourjois Products 2011
- Bourjois Pastel Teint Essential Pressed Powder 68 Dore Review
- Bourjois Blush in Rose Frission Swatches & Review
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Mascara Photos
- 4 Swatches Of Bourjois Bio Detox Perfecting Powder
- 6 Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencils Swatches and Review
- Bourjois Wet/Dry Eye Shadow (Ombre A Paupieres) Review
- 11 Bourjois Eyeliner Photos & Swatches
- 6 Bourjois Blushes Photos & Swatches