I was never into eyeshadows as i thought they wont look good on me as I have small eyes but my lovelies Zee and Ana have convinced me that eyeshadow even looks good on small eyes, its just about the tricks. So now I have started taking baby steps in the eyeshadow world. I love eyeshadow palletes/quads then singls ones as they are travel friendly, decently priced and I don’t get confused to coordinate which color with which one.
So here is a compilation of best affordable eyeshadow quads/palletes which will surely entice you to the world of eyeshadow like it did to me.
The first shade is a light chestnut brown color which has a satin finish although it looks more metallic in the swatch. The 2nd shade is a shimmery taupe and is undoubtedly my fav shade of all the 4. The 3rd shade is a champagne pink color with tiny golf shimmers which is ideal for use all over the lid. The last color is an off-white shade and is a fab highlighter. All 4 shades r well pigmented unlike most quads wherein atleast 1 shade turns out to be a dud.
Palette consist of 12 eye shadows in which 7 are matte and 5 consist of metallic or frosty shades.Colour shades are apt for every day look as well as night look.Colours shades are mostly warm and pigmentation and staying power of these shades is fabulous.
What I like about BH Cosmetics 120 color palette eye shadow in 2nd Edition-
- 120 unique gorgeous shades
- Mixture of matte and shimmer eyeshadows
- More no. of warm colors
- Excellent staying power
- Heavy pigmentation
- Perfect for all types of look
- A must have
- Less fall out
Texture of the eyeshadow is smooth, soft and pigmented and has a pearly and not shimmery finish which makes it more wearable. These are not powdery at all. All the four shades can be used indiviually to give a wash of colour to the eye lid or can be combined to get numerous beautiful green eye makeup looks. It doesn’t need a primer underneath but if I use one then it stays for more than six – seven hours which is great to have at this price.
What I liked about Revlon Naturally Glamorous custom eyeshadow
- Pigmentation and staying power(If I use it with a primer it stays almost for a day)
- Travel friendly
- Blends easily
So gals which one did you like the most?
Which is your eyeshadow quad/pallete?
You may like reading these-
- Bourjois Smokey Eyes eyeshadow Trio 04 Nude Ingénue Review
- VOV Amro Eyeshadow In Green & Silver Review And Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 57 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Eyeshadow Copper Crush Review
- Lets Dupe It – MAC Espresso Eye Shadow Dupe
- 6 Best MAC Eyeshadow For Brown Eyes Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow Hype Review & Swatches
- Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow Vernau Review & Swatches
- ELF Eyeshadow Quad in Matte Mauve:Review & Swatches
- Top 5 Must Have Green Eyeshadow Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Inglot Freedom System AMC Eyeshadow 72 Review & Swatches
- NYX 10 Colors Eyeshadow Palette Smokey Eyes