I guess most of WiseShe-ers know my love for lipsticks and mainly red lipsticks. Red for me is a statement marker, a total head turner! I can wear red lipstick each and everyday Red lipsticks have been in fashion from times of marilyn moore; who doesnt get mesmerized by her sexy red pout. I love paring red lipstick with neutral eye makeup and slightly contoured cheeks, this is my fav makeup look as it instantly brightens my complexion and makes me look glowy.
So here is a compilation of my favorite hot red lipsticks which I am sure will make you lust for a hot red lipstick. Please dont blame me for splurging your money on red lippies.
Now when I had too much of pink in my life I thought of wearing red lipstick shades which too are my weakness.I don’t wear them as regularly as the pink ones but still keep buying them .(I know you are not surprised )
Kryolan Lipstick L193 is a beautiful warm red which suits my skin tone with plenty of panache. Texture of the lipstick is smooth and silky and its smooth formula glides like a dream.
Price: 250 inr
What I Liked about Lotus Herbals Moistpetals lipstick 112 Red Rover-
- The product lives up to its claim. The texture is creamy and its blends perfectly on my lips.
- I love this lipstick’s formula; it’s smooth and creamy and it feels light on lips.
- Even without applying lipbalm beforehand; it keeps my lips moisturized.
- It’s nicely pigmented. It shows properly on my already dark pigmented lips.
- Has a decent staying power 4-5 hrs without eating or talking too much and when it fades it leaves a tint on my lips.
- Doesn’t smudge, bleed or settle into fine lines.
Price: 349 inr
I had an old fascination with Red Lippies and keep buying different variants and end up storing them simply because I don’t have the guts to wear such a bold shade. Hence, I was on the hunt for a wearable red which would appeal to my ‘Red-Lover-but-Fraidy Cat’ alter-ego. So when I saw this shade on the Shop at major brands portal during the Inglot sale on Diwali, I thought of trying it out. The lipstick shade is a lovely red with pink undertones.
Jordana Matte Lipstick in Matte Rouge 33 is a hot read matte lipstick which is not too loud, very wearable. These lipsticks are available in cream flat color, pearl reflective shine, frosted color with high pearl content, shimmer color with small micro reflective sparkles, glitter color with micro glitter particles, metallic sheen colour and duotones luster colour.I find the shade suiting cream flat color category .Its more or less creamy and glides easily when swatched.
PROS of Lotus Herbal Pure Colors Crimson Red
- I love the package it comes in
- Very very pigmented
- Moisturising and glides on easily during application (since it contains jojoba oil and aloevera)
- Mild fragrance (the usual Lotus lippy fragrance-i don’t mind that)
- Long lasting maximum 5-6 hours
- Fades evenly
- Makes the teeth appear whiter ( I’ve noticed that about bright vibrant colours)
- Easily available through any cosmetic retail shops or online
Which is your favorite red lipstick?
P.S. Zee dahling plz get a hot red lipstick soon… you will look breathtakingly gorgeous.. Trust me!
You may like reading these-
- Mac Force Of Love Lipstick Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Illamasqua Lipstick Eurydice Review,Swatches & FOTD
- Kryolan Lipstick L190 Review, Swatches & Photos
- Nyx Round Lipstick 545 Hero Review and Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Over the Top Review and Swatches
- Nyx Round Lipstick Protus Review & Swatches
- Chambor Moisture Plus lipstick Coconut Plus Review & Swatches
- 16 Faces Glam On Lipstick Swatches & Photos
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick Plum Pout Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick Rose Delicat Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Mini Lipstick Style Disco 04 Review & Swatches
- MaxFactor Elixir Lipstick Burnt Caramel: Review & Swatches