Today I am reviewing Bourjois Khol and Contour upto 16hrs Eyeliner in shade Brun Delicieux. It’s a creamy matte brown eyeliner.. I am sure those who like to wear brown liners will fall in love with this one..
- Price: INR 260/- (you can get it on discount online)
- Quantity: 1.14g
About Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner – 77 Brun Delicieux
- Enriched with pure pigments, this kohl allows for an intense result from the very first stroke and lasts up to 16 hours.
- Ideally suited for different situations, weather conditions, shape and color of the eyes.
- Pencils and felt tips glides easily on the eyelid area and it doesn’t not require pressure.
- Its soft and blendable formula is ideal to apply both on the inner and outer rims of the eye.
- Hypoallergenic, with natural wax and vitamin E, it is gentle on the delicate eye contour area.
- High density color in an absolutely must-have pencil.
- Line, define and smudge your way to smoldering perfection.
- Safe for contact eye wearer and sensitive eyes
My Experience with Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner – 77 Brun Delicieux
- Color and Texture: This is a matte brown eyeliner comes in a pencil form (whose color is same as the shade..quite easy to find in my stack).. its smooth, creamy and glide on super easily on both upper and lower lashlines..
Its perfect as base for smokey eye looks… since it’s a khol so can be used to waterline your eyes. Here’s the swatch:
Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner – 77 Brun Delicieux Swatch
This shade is very well pigmented and shows up in just a single swipe.. however I have oily lids so I need 2-3 strokes… staying power is pretty ok-ok.. I mean on me it stays pretty for 7-8 hrs (that mean whole day) and thn fades.. this is how it looked on me..
Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner – 77 Brun Delicieux on my eyes
(Please excuse me am just a beginner )
Pros of Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner – 77 Brun Delicieux:
- Very pigmented, creamy and glides on smoothly.
- I just luv luv the shade.. its very pretty brown.
- Can be use super easily for lining both lashline and waterline.
- Hygienic and travel friendly.
- Staying power is gud and after tht fades evenly.
- Not very cheaper bt affordable.
- As it says its safe for contact eye wearer and sensitive eyes.
Cons of Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner – 77 Brun Delicieux:
- The only con I think of is price as there are other cheaper yet gud quality liners available.
This liner is worth try and a must for brown liner lovers.. I will surely purchase it again.
Have you tried Bourjois Khol and Contour Eyeliner – 77 Brun Delicieux?
You may like reading these-
- Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Gris Dandy Review
- Time to get Purpled! Bourjois Intense Extrait No.4: Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow 10 Review -(Black)
- Bourjois Powder Kabuki Review
- Bourjois Duochrome liner Violet Rose Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Bleu Graphique Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Prune Moderne 75 Review
- Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Brush Concealer