We can never have enough lipsticks, when we have tonnes of Reds, we wish for Peaches and Pinks! This happens to me at least, I am always living in Color phases. Right now, I am in Peach lipstick phase. I was looking for a perfect Peach color for me and decided to check out my favorite Drugstore brand, Bourjois. I like Revlon too, but did not find any great Peach tester that day. The store had no testers for Revlon Colorburst lipsticks (?). Anyways I am really happy with my purchase of this Volupyese lippie (find it hard to pronounce).
About Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Peche Volupyuese
- 100% natural formula
- 100% radiant shades
- All the benefits of Nature in one lipstick!
- Its formula of 100% natural origin brings radiance and care to lips.
- Enriched with magnolia oil and shea butter, its melting formula intensely nourishes lips, leaving them supple and providing them with 8 hours of moisture.
- The intense and radiant shades illuminate your lips thanks to the 100% natural pigments selected for their purity and benefits: antioxidant green tea and soothing rose.
- 8 shades ranging from the most natural to the most sophisticated and from softer to more sensuous hues, for naturally beautiful lips!
My Experience with Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Peche Volupyuese
- Packaging: Classy packaging. A Rose Gold tube is housed in a pinkish transparent plastic cover with a see through end which makes you see the lipstick from top and a plastic stick on as the same color as the lipstick on the other end. Makes it easy to identify the color from both ends. The packaging is very sturdy too.
- Color: It is a beautiful Orangish Peach shade, Okay I may not be making any sense. Please check the swatches below, the pictures have captured the exact shade of the lipstick. This shade makes me look pretty J. This shade would suit all the fair and medium skinned beauties a lot, I am not sure about Dusky beauties though L. Looks good when I pair it with my favorite Peaches blush. It is a perfect shade for making that Peachy pretty look.
- Staying power: Thanks to my tedious method of applying lipsticks, blotting and reapplying all the lipsticks stay long on me. This one also stays quite long that way. To test it, I applied it without my blotting routine and it stayed for more than 3 hours! The tint left behind is also prominent and gorgeous, which stays for another couple of hours.
- Price and Quantity:660 INR for 3 gms.
- Pigmentation:Superb! It gives a great color payoff even on a single swipe.
- Texture: It is not drying matte, it is quite moisturizing lipstick with semi-matte finish. The lipstick glides on easily on lips. I do find an issue with these, it does sometimes settle in lip lines L.
Overall, I am happy about my purchase. I love the shades these lipsticks offer, staying power and finish of these lipsticks a lot. I will definitely try out some other shades from this range. As far as this shade is concerned, it will freshen your look and is perfect for that Peachy look. It is a soft color which is exceptionally pretty. Do try it out on your next visit to the store!
Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Peche Volupyuese Swatches
Pros of Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Peche Volupyuese:
- Beautiful shade
- Not drying on lips
- Classy and sturdy packaging
- Will suit well to fair and medium skin toned girls
- Good staying power
- Semi-matte finish
- Easily available
Cons of Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Peche Volupyuese:
- Settles in fine lines sometimes L
- The shade may not suit Dusky beauties
Finally, I will say that in spite of the cons, I would buy some more from this range. As the lipsticks are light in texture and do not feel heavy on lips. The shade selection is good and are easily available.
Have you tried Bourjois Sweet Kiss Naturel Lipstick in Peche Volupyuese?
You may like reading these-
- Bourjois Paris Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Gris Dandy Review
- Time to get Purpled! Bourjois Intense Extrait No.4: Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Intense Extrait Eyeshadow 10 Review -(Black)
- Bourjois Powder Kabuki Review
- Bourjois Duochrome liner Violet Rose Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Bleu Graphique Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Paris Khol & Contour Eye Pencil Prune Moderne 75 Review
- Bourjois Anticernes Pinceau Bru