“Clarins is a brand that is effective, serious about it’s treatments,uses high quality ingredients and ensures maximum results.” – Jacques Courtin Clarins
What Clarins says about its Multi Active Night Cream:
Think of it as 8 hours of sleep in a jar. Clarins’ intensive, anti-stress treatment works the nightshift, when skin is most receptive to renewal. Complements the benefits of Multi-Active Day Early Wrinkle Correction Cream, Cream-Gel or Lotion — helping restore natural tone, elasticity and radiance for a more youthful appearance by morning. Use each night after Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum.
- Active Ingredients:
- Kiwi extract: stimulates and helps renew the epidermis by improving cellular renewal. Acts as ½ fuel ╗ for the skin with an energy molecule that work more effectively at night to accept nourishment. This fruit is the richest in vitamins C & E and possesses the highest concentration of nutrients.
- Imudilin® : a high-tech dipeptide – boosts cellula
- Shea Butter is exceptionally rich in unsaponifiables, the precious part of a vegetal oil with regenerating and protective properties. It also contains vitamins A, D, E and F which encourage regeneration and protection of the skin.
- Clarins MULTI-ACTIVE DAY Early Wrinkle Correction Cream-Gel Price: INR 3,300 Quantity: 50 ml
- Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum Price: INR 3,200 Quantity: 30 ml
What I like about Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream:
- Allery tested
- Non comedogenic
- Encourages skin renewal
- Helps reduce the signs of early wrinkles
- Beautiful glass jar
- Sturdy and travel friendly
- Effective with natural key ingredients
What I don’t like Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream:
Have you tried Clarins Multi-Active Night Youth Recovery Cream?
- Best Night Cream In India
- VLCC Skin Tightening Wheat Night Cream Review
- Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Night Cream Review
- Himalaya Revitalizing Night Cream Reviews
- Night cream– Lakme Fruit Moisture Strawberry Kiwi Passion
- Ponds Flawless White Re-Brightening Night Treatment Review