What Clarins says about its UV Plus Day Screen:
Face the day with triple protection! UV Plus shields from sun damage with 100% mineral filters. Defends against the elements with a patented anti-pollution complex. Fights free radicals and DNA damage deep within the skin’s surface with organic Cantaloupe — Clarins’ powerful new anti-oxidant from Provence. Invisible protection so sheer, it pairs perfectly with any moisturizer.
- Price: 2,200
- Quantity: 30 ml
- Cantaloupe Melon Extract – contains an exceptional concentration of super oxide dismutase, an antioxidative enzyme that neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals on skin.
- 100% Mineral UVA/UVB Filters – Guarantees high protection while its lightweight fluid texture leaves no white residue on skin.
- Plant Polymers – create an invisible “veil” on the skin, letting it breathe without leaving white traces.
My experience with Clarins UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen Review:
- Pink / Tinted: For a luminous, radiant complexion
- Beige: For a flawless, even-toned skin
What I like about Clarins UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen:
- Protection against UV rays
- Protection against pollution
- Opthamologist tested
- Allergy tested
- Apt for all skin types
- High Quality Brand
- Great ingredients
- Nice fluid texture
- Does it’s job
- Non oily
- Water Resistant
- Sweat Proof
- Goes on smoothly
- Make-up goes on smoothly after that
- Cute, sturdy and travel friendly bottle
What I don’t like about Clarins UV Plus HP SPF 40 Day Screen