I am loony about Purple..I adore purple jewellery, blushes, bedsheets, everything! Infact, I spoke so much about the color to my FIL that he had my room painted Purple before my wedding So sweet right?
Anyways, for those of you who don’t know, I’ve only recently started dabbling seriously in eyeshadows and have started collecting all nudes and neutral ones which I can wear to work as well. But this baby was a hardcore recco from our own WiseShe eyemakeup Guru Upsi-jaan! She chose this shade for me and I can’t thank her enough. I love it!
My take on Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Wisteria:
- Color: This shade is described as a highly pigmented eyeshadow featuring a light mauve color with a matte finish. I’ve never come across a prettier lavender shade ever! It’s supposed to be matte, but I find it to have more of a satiny finish somehow. Just look at the swatch..Don’t you agree?
- Price: $1.99
- Pigmentation & Texture:This shadow is super pigmented and the finger swtach below is just after a single swipe…Amazing right? It does have a good bit of fallout though…more so that the other Hot Pots I have. But this is still really easy to apply and blend .
- Staying Power: It stays on my lids for approx 7hrs which is the max duration I’ve worn it for. It didn’t crease at all and the color stayed put to my immense happiness
I use this as an all over lid color and then I use the hot pot in Maroon Berry or MAC Sketch in the crease. This is the sort of shade that makes me wana get adventurous with my eyemakeup…Pity I don’t have too many others
Swatches of Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Wisteria:
Sorry for the error in the below pic. Wisteria has been wrongly named as Mystique.. Don’t ask me why..I think I may have been watchin XMen
Here’s how it looks on my lids. I’ve used MAC Sketch in the crease and MAC Nylon on the brow bone to highlight. Apologies for the picture quality. I’m still learning the nuances of eye makeup photography…
What I love about Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Wisteria:
- Has a lovely satiny finish and it looks so silky on the lids.
- Intense pigmentation
- Easy to blend.
- Doesn’t crease on my lids
- Gud staying power
- Nice as an all ove rlid color.
- Is my fav color..PURPLE!!
- Totally cost effective
What I don’t like about Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Wisteria:
- Has a good bit of fallout.
- Tough to choose shades since not many swatches available online.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
Have you tried the Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Wisteria?
You may also enjoy reading:
- Coastal Scents 26 Shadow Blush Palette Review
- Must Have Coastal Scents Hot Pots & Brushes
- Coastal Scents Mineral Eyeshadow Night Swim Review & Swatch
- Womsee Colours Of Joy Silver Wave Nail Paint Review & NOTD
- Best Night Cream For Acne Prone Skin