We are all familiar with Colorbar I-glide eye pencils. But for some reason, many have seemed to overlook this range, namely the Colorbar I-define eye pencils. The shade selection in this range is quite limited when compared to the former but nevertheless they have all the basic shades that you’ll need to get those sizzling peepers
About Colorbar I-Define Eye Pencil in Moss Green
Rich in colour and silky smooth, the I Define Eye Pencil gives colour to the eyes in one stroke. Smudge proof and waterproof, it does not feather or bleed. Available in matte and pearly finish, it gives the eyes a flat or frosted look. Lasting up to 24 hours.
- Quantity: 1.1 gms / 0.004 US oz
- Price: INR 325
- Shelf life: 3 years from mfg date
Other shades in this range:
- Oriental Blue
- Midnight Black
- Silver Slate
It comes in a brushed-silver outer carton with the color indicator at one end. The pencil is the same brushed-steel color with matching plastic cap that fits snugly. The tail-end of the pencil matches the shade inside thus making it easy to locate if you own more than one pencil.
Moss Green is surely an apt name for this shade. It is a medium-tone olive green with a dual-tone finish. It’s like what henna powder looks like but with finely milled gold shimmer that gives it a metallic sheen. In dull lighting, the color looks greyish while under bright lights the color takes on a more golden hue.
Colorbar I-Define Eye Pencil in Moss Green Swatches
My Experience with Colorbar I-Define Eye Pencil in Moss Green:
The pencil applies smoothly and there’s no tugging required. The color looks deeply pigmented when swatched on the hand but on my eyelids I need a couple more swipes for the color to show. But that could be the case with just this particular shade since it is quite a mellow color. I have a similar color from Lakme and for some reason such greens don’t show up on my skin at all But I simply love how this looks when layered over black. When worn over a matte-black shade the green looks so sultry yet demure Sometimes, colors with shimmer or glitter tend to make me go all teary-eyed. But I’ve worn this on the waterline and it did not sting or irritate my eyes.
Colorbar I-Define Eye Pencil in Moss Green on my eyes
The pic on the left is Moss Green worn alone and the one on the right is the shade worn over a black eye pencil.
The staying power of this is simply wow! The swatch on my arm was done mid-morning and it stayed intact the entire day until I washed it off at night! For once, something that claims to last for 24hours actually does do so Because it stays put and simply doesn’t budge, it doesn’t come off easily when you want to remove it. Washing with soap and water or using wet wipes won’t suffice and you’ll need a creamy cleanser to take it off. What I like to do is pat baby cream on the color and wipe gently with a cotton pad. If you do the same and the color still remains, don’t rub harder. Simply add more cream and swipe again until all traces of color has been lifted. Also make sure your eyes are tightly shut so that the cream doesn’t enter your eyes. The wood that the pencil is made of is super sturdy and of high quality. I can testify to this since I was sharpening the pencil and the lid of the sharpener popped out because the pencil shaving was so strong Plus, the tip did not break.
I wanted to show you the pencil shaving as well. It somehow fascinates me
What I like about Colorbar I-Define Eye Pencil in Moss Green:
- Beautiful pearly, golden green that will look flattering on all skin tones
- Color intensifies when worn over black
- Pigmentation can be built up
- Applies smoothly and evenly without any tugging
- Does not clump
- Color stays put all day and does not budge until you decide to take it off
- Waterproof and smudge-proof
- Does not sting when worn on the waterline
- Tip does not break easily while sharpening
- Has a color indicator at the end of the pencil that makes it easy to locate shades
- Comes in 4 other classic shades
What I don’t like about Colorbar I-Define Eye Pencil in Moss Green:
- You will need a creamy cleanser/ eye makeup remover to take off the color
- This is not a con but I just wish they had included a purple shade in this range
The Last Word:
If you are looking for a no-nonsense eye pencil with decent color pay off and great lasting power, look no more. This is it!!
We have an interesting video for you to checkout
Have you tried Colorbar I-Define Eye Pencil in Moss Green?
You may also like to read-
- Colorbar Eyeshadow Copper Crush Review
- 8 Colorbar Take Me As I Am lipcolors 01 Sensous Red Review & Swatches
- 17 Colorbar Velvett Matte Lipsticks Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta Review and Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Thrilling Pink & Pretty Please Reviews and Swatches
- Colorbar Star Shine Lip Gloss Sensation 014 Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Star Shine Lipgloss in Mad Cap Review & Swatches
- 7 Colorbar Eyeliner Reviews & Swatches