My favorites keep on changing as per my mood but right now the lipstick I love is this! This is the Diva in my Lipstick stash and makes me wanna wear it to work too, which I can’t do. I am so in love with this that I want to wear it always! Okay, enough with my psycho ramblings, I will get back to reviewing this lipstick. And please note that the review would be unbiased of my True love with this lipstick .
I did not own a single Colorbar lipstick till now and when I went to the store I did not want to buy Velvette mattes because I was scared of their staining. I swatched Velvette Mattes and quite liked the shade ‘Oh My Magenta’ but was wary of buying it, then I started swatching Soft Touch lipsticks and came across this shade which was quite close to ‘Oh My Magenta’. I even liked the texture better than Velvette mattes.
What Colorbar claims?
Give your lips a soft and smooth look with the Soft Touch Lipstick. Its rich creamy formula enhances the lips, while keeping them moisturised and nourished. With Vitamin A and E and apricot oil, the Soft Touch Lipstick has anti-aging properties that protect the lips from chapping and discolouration. With a unique fig fragrance, the Soft Touch Lipstick is available in 30 classy shades.
- Packaging: I am very lazy and I always give priority to convenience than how pretty the packaging is. I cannot see the color without opening this, which would be really irksome if I owned more shades from this range. I do not remember Lipstick names for long so this is an issue for me.
- Texture: Brilliant! The texture is super smooth. Glides easily on lips and does not dry them. Although, I use a lipbalm under my lipsticks without fail. But some lipsticks dry the lips even then and this is not one of them.
- Pigmentation: One swipe gives decent color but two swipes give the true color to my lips in its full glory.
- Shade: Oh this is a beautiful Rosy pink shade with Red undertones. The Red undertones are quite prominent which makes this shade a lot pretty. The real shade is nowhere close to the online presentation. This shade just brightens up my complexion and I feel it would suit a lot of girls.
- Staying Power: The staying power is really sad and the only factor for making this lipstick 10/10. It stays on me for 2-2.5 hours but leaves a pinkish tint behind which is pretty too. This can’t survive meals, I am not talking about butter naans, it did not even survive Domino’s Garlic bread.
What I love about Colorbar lipstick in Matina:
- Beautiful shade, very close to Oh My Magenta, if you don’t like it’s texture this would be a great choice
- Does not dry lips
- Does not settle in lip lines
- Not pricey
- Sturdy packaging
- Gives a nice, even finish
- Shade name is interesting
What I don’t like about Colorbar lipstick in Matina:
- Staying power is sad
- Packaging! Why couldn’t they keep any shade indicator on the case L.
Despite the cons, I love this shade and lipstick a lot and would recommend all of you to try this at the store.
Will I repurchase? I won’t be able to finish it before it expires and if I won’t find a dupe with longer staying power, I will buy it for sure.
Have you tried this Colorbar Lipstick in Matina?
You may also like reading: