- Price : Rs 225
- Quantity : 4.2 gms
My Experience with Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick-Addictive Magenta
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick-Addictive Magenta Swatch
Pros of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick-Addictive Magenta-
- Pretty n beautiful shade which is easy to pair with so many outfits.
- Lasts a really good time,for me it’s 5+ hours.With a heavy meal,it wipes out to some extent,but still a beautiful pinkish tint is left on your lips.So no chance of bare lips
- Creamy texture make gliding of lipstick on lips very smooth.Does not settle in fine lines.
- Although its creamy in texture it gives a matte effect,no shimmer or shine,the way i like my lipsticks.
- Sturdy and travel friendly packaging.
- Sample colour at the bottom makes it easier to identify the shade among others.
- Price is very pocket friendly and quantity given will last you a long time,even if used multiple time daily.
- Easily available in so many online shops.
Cons of Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick-Addictive Magenta -
- The trade mark- “staining Factor”.This also do stain lips like the many other shades of this range.
- Good rubbing and makeup remover is need to get it off completely.
Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick-Addictive Magenta Lip Swatches
Have you tried Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick-Addictive Magenta?
You may like reading these-
- Colorbar I-Define Eye Pencil Moss Green Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Eyeshadow Copper Crush Review
- 8 Colorbar Take Me As I Am lipcolors 01 Sensous Red Review & Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Oh My Magenta Review and Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Thrilling Pink & Pretty Please Reviews and Swatches
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Obsessed Orange & Special Mauve Review and Swatches
- My Romance with color bar blush (Product review)
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil review with pics
- Colorbar Shimmer bronze eye shadow review with pics