I shouldn’t be saying at this time when I am in my last (hopefully) week of pregnancy but there are somethings which are still keeping me happy or alive .Infact I should write down a post about “Why a woman should experience pregnancy once in her life atleast”
When I was coming from Hyderabad, my biggest worry was storing Inglot eyeshadows and lipsticks .Because of the time shortage I was not able to buy a Zee palette for myself and more over they were pretty expensive too. Zee offered to send me hers but that too was not an option left because I was leaving with in two days.Thankfully every thing came intact but I poured out my heart to Rash telling her how difficult it was to bring every refill without any damage.
Rash being Rash (who thinks about makeup all the time ) spotted this cute metallic box in her Indigo flight.She immediately thought of an idea of storing the Inglot lipstick refills in the box and sent it to me.
Isn’t the box cute or may be I am biased because it’s pink
Those of you who are looking for an inexpensive way to store depotted eyeshadows and lipsticks refills here is a five minute DIY tute for it.
Take any thin empty box such as a kid pencil case, or a CD case .
These are the metallic sheets which you can get from Staples or ask your stationery shopkeeper to get it for you and cut them in the size of the box making sure the corners are line up perfectly.
Place the beauties inside the box and you are done
How cool is that..I can just take my favorite eyeshadows and lipsticks in this mini box and slip it into my bag and travel around
Thanks Rash for such a sweet little gesture.
Do you know any other DIY Magnetic Palette Idea?
You might like reading these also:-
- 5 DIY Anarkali Suits Designs
- Peeling mask/Peel mask – Easy home made pore peeling mask with step by step pictures
- Soft Skin – Home made skin softener and body glow oil (Do it Yourself)
- Facial cleanser – Home made cleanser with tomatoes (Do it yourself)
- Homemade oatmeal facial scrub with step by step pictures
- Face Mask – Seven best Natural face masks for healthy skin
- Home remedies for acne scar/red scar with step by step picture
- Do it yourself Green Tea Astringent
- Organic and simple body scrub for soft skin
- How to make herbal green tea toner at home