My devotion to the brand continues, my first blush from this brand was Sugar Plum and the day I started wearing this blush I knew I had to get hold of some more things from Elizabeth Arden. I got this beauty! This is a perfect day wear blush which one can wear to the office without getting looks form other colleagues . I work in a firm where makeup is almost forbidden but somehow I always manage to a find way to wear some .
The shade I got for myself is Peach Sorbet 07 and it truly justifies its color.
About Elizabeth Arden Color-Intrigue Cheekcolor In Peach Sorbet:
Light weight cheek colour that glides on for a radiant and natural look. Vitamin-enriched, long wearing, Colour true.
- Price: 820 INR
- Quantity: 4.35 gms
- Packaging: Honestly speaking, when I first opened the packaging, I was so impressed by the velvet case and the packaging. But IMO, the packaging is quite bulky. There was no need of adding that useless brush and taking so much of space. But that is just my opinion. The velvet pouch is cute though!
- Color: It is a light peach shade. It is a fail-safe shade and you can hardly overdo this beauty . However, if you are more than NC 42, do swatch it before buying, as it may not show up.
- Texture: The blush is very powdery and I did notice slight fallout too. It makes me wonder how it stays on for so long, but it does! The fallout isn’t something to worry about.
- Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silk Powder/Serica/Poudre De Soie, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Squalane, Acacia Senegal Gum, Bht, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Methicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate.
- Other colours available in the Color-Intrigue Cheekcolor are:
- Sugar Plum
- Pink Glow
- Berry blush
- Pink Star
- Peach Sorbet
My experience with Elizabeth Arden Color-Intrigue Cheekcolor In Peach Sorbet:-
I am pretty happy with this blush and the color is so light and natural looking that it looks very natural, you don’t have to think twice while wearing this to work or any place where you don’t want obvious makeup. This range is superb and must say every blush lover should have this in her kitty for sure.
I apply this to and even after 10 hours of application, I find a hint of color on my cheeks. This beauty has impressed me a lot and I have become even more devoted to this great brand.
Have you tried Elizabeth Arden Color-Intrigue Cheekcolor In Peach Sorbet:
You may also enjoy reading:
- Plump lips – Wise She reader question
- Home made kajal (kohl)recipe with pictures
- Dark underarms and weak fingernail – Wise She reader question
- How to condition your hair in right manner
- Herbal beauty tip-Rice water for smooth fairer skin and silky hair
- Homemade relaxing salt bath for sore muscles and head ache