About 3-4months earlier during the Pune Blogger meet with Paro & Shivi, I happened to pick up this eyeshadow from Faces. It was rather an impulsive buy simply because I wanted to know how they were. We’ve all heard so much about the Faces quads, trios, etc but hardly anything about the mono shadows. So I decided to try it out. I chose a fairly safe shade which can be used very easily on a daily basis since I thought it would be best to judge the quality.
My take on Faces Eyeshadow in 267:
- Color: Shade 267 is a shimmery peach shade.
- Price: 250INR for 2gms
- Pigmentation & Texture: The pigmentation visibly good. Texture-wise, I’m not much of a fan. Not that its chalky or anything…it actually blends quite well. But the prob is that I find this a bit dry and also the shimmers are not abrasive but they fall out almost immediately and makes it look almost matte which is quite sad. Now I do think those with oily lids may find this to be really good but those with dry lids or even combi lids like me may find it a bit difficult to work with.
- Staying Power: This stays on my lids for about 4-5hrs straight after which I need to touch up.
My final verdict? Not my cup of tea….I don’t mind how it looks on me..Infact I do like the shade a lot. The only reason I wouldn’t buy more would be the drying texture and the fact that the shimmer just falls out. I tried this with a base and the same thing repeated… Those with mature skin or lined lids may also not find this to be too good.
I guess I’d stick to the creamy texture of their quads instead of the monos…
What I like about Faces Eyeshadow in 267:
- A nice neutral peach shade for work
- Good pigmentation
- Prefect for those with oily lids…This has a lesser chance of creasing.
- Decent staying power
- Not chalky
- A plethora of shades to choose from
What I don’t like about Faces Eyeshadow in 267:
- Drying. So this will not suit those with dry or lined lids
- The formula is weird. Even when used on a base, the shimmer falls out…
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3/5
Have you tried the Faces eyeshadow in 267?
You may also enjoy reading:
- 16 Faces Glam On Lipstick Swatches & Photos
- 16 Faces Cosmetics Glam On Lipstick Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Black Beauty Nail Paint – Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics End Of Season Sale
- 9 Faces Cosmetics 24 Airbrush Nails Photos
- Faces Cosmetics Glam On Lip Gloss 051 Review & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetic Mirrored Cosmetic Easel Brush Set & Foundation Brush
- Faces Cosmetics Glam On Duo Eyeshadow Photos & Swatches
- 3 Faces Go Chic Eyeshadow Quad Photos & Swatches
- Faces Glam On Cream Blush Pinked Mauve 12 Review,Swatch & FOTD
- Faces Nail Polish Midnight Blue 301 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Nail Paint Silken Lilac photos & Swatches
- Best Faces Cosmetics Products For Fair Skin
- 6 Faces Glam On Eyeshadow photos & Swatches