Like me, one of my friends too is a hair care product junkie and one day while sipping coffee we were discussing how ones hair gets frizzy when it is humid and how hair goes poof afterwards. She told me that hair gets frizzy because it absorbs the moisture and expands and other factors such as over drying of hair which leave them porous and turns frizzy.Also how heat products strip the natural hair from the natural oils giving them frizzy appearance.
Ok! So what to do next then she suggested Frizz ease by John Frieda which she has worked for her and I know how secretive she is about her hair care regimen I immediately bought the product online.I don’t remember the site where I got it from as it has been some 6-7 month since I made my purchase.
About John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme:-
- Exceptional crème, applied to dried hair, instantly transforms puffy, parched hair into a perfectly smooth, supple, shiny texture.
- Replaces natural oils lost to blow-drying and daily styling stress.
- Works instantly on dry hair to camouflage imperfections by smoothing away dullness, puffiness and frayed split ends.
- Immediately restores “silkening” moisture to “quench” parched hair.
- Creates ultra-glossy, supple hair with an incredibly healthy-looking finish.
- Contains a UV filter.
John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme Ingrdients:-
Water, Propylene Glycol, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado), Phenyltrimethicone, Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, PVP, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Triethanolamine, Sorbitan Oleate, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 10 Aluminum Lake (CI 47005).
- Price – 420 for 113gms
How To Use Frizz Ease :-
It’s relatively an easy process. After shampooing and conditioning I apply it to my dry hair and rub a small amount of this creme into my palms.I apply it on the dry ends and smooth hands lightly over the surface.
- Packaging – It comes in a squeeze top with a mess free flip top packaging and is quite travel friendly.
- Consistency – It’s more or less is of runny consistency and also one has to make sure not to over use the product as it tends to make the hair little greasy from the end.
My experience with John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme:-
Product gives instant shine to hair immediately after application and make them soft and smooth.I like putting in on my towel dried hair and find that it makes my hair much more manageable that way.One require just bit of a product to cover the ends and the tube lasts for long time.
In terms of frizz its quite effective on my wavy hair .I don’t know how good it will be on curly hair though but it definitely will add some shine and smoothness to curly hair as well.I also like its mild fragrance which though doesn’t last for long .
Vedic Line Hair Retarder Review
Will I Re- Purchase John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme:-
We hardly have many choices at present when it comes to product like these in Indian market and fortunately this is one of the product which is actually good.It certainly helps in smoothing away dullness and puffiness to a good extent, the rest depends upon how good is the texture of your hair.
WiseShe Rating – 4/5
Have you tried John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Finishing Creme?
You might like reading these also:-
- Morphy Richards Hair Dryer Review
- Hair Curling Iron Rod Suggestions
- Vega Hair Care Premium Straightening Brush H1-SB Review
- Matrix Biolage Hydra Therapie Hydra-creme Intense Moisture Masque Review
- Hair straightening treatment
- Top 5 Best Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Best Shampoo For Dry Hair
- Rowenta Styling Curling Iron Review
- How To Style And Manage Curly Hair