I like using cream blushes mostly in winters but it was hard resisting Kryolan cream blushes .They were just calling me and if I wouldn’t have got them then they probably would have haunted me in my dreams.So just picked up two as there were many other irresistible things in the Kryolan store .
- Price – INR 400 for 4gms (Rs 400 for a product is a great price for a cream blush especially from a quality producing company like Kryolan.
- Packaging – Comes in a round light grey not so tall plastic packaging.These are not sturdy and their transparent flip top comes out easily if dropped .Shade no. is written at its back and some time they use short name also such as the blush which I am reviewing is Ch.Red.
- Texture – is very soft , smooth and buttery and gives an appearance of color that comes from with in.It is extremely easy to blend and one needs a very tiny bit otherwise you might end up looking like a clown.I use my MAC 188 small duo fiber brush to apply it.It’s crazily pigmented and one can build for more intensity .
By the way these Kryolan cream blushes has a shelf life of three years unlike NYX one which is of one year.
Shade Ch.Red looks really dangerous in the pan but it actually is a comfortable shade to wear especially for dusky skin tone.This shade gives five hours of wear with my foundation on and then starts fading out.I must tell you that the weather here has been extremely hot but still it last for a long time.
Swatches Of Kryolan Ch. Red Cream Blush:-
It’s a peachy coral orange and has a satiny feel .I have blended the tiny bit which I had on my finger above for this swatch.
this is how it looks on the mommie to be in few days and my face looks like as if I have two big tomatoes in my cheeks.
What I like about Kryolan Cream Blusher Ch.Red
- Decently priced and highly pigmented
- Easy to blend
- Long staying power
- Will last long
- Didn’t break me out
What I do not like about Kryolan Cream Blusher Ch.Red:-
- The boring packaging with no mirror or brush.
- Shades do not have proper names
- Kryolan is still not available online.
Will I recommend it to others – Definitely!
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Availability– 4/5
- Price Vs Quality –4/5
- Blending – 4/5
Have you tried Kryolan Cream Blusher Ch.Red?
You might like reading these also:–